I hate people at sports games.

commish13

Personal Friend of Chris Jericho
I was at the Rutgers/Seton Hall game today at The Prudential Center, and I despise most of the assholes who go to these games. Every time I go to any sort of game, it gets worse and worse.

You go to a game to watch a game. Have a good time, cheer for your team, be with some friends. If you go to a game half drunk and get completely bombed as the game goes on, you should just fucking stay home. Why bother being there if you're getting up to leave the arena to get more beers every 10 minutes?

And assholes who bring their kids are awful also. My dad started bringing me to baseball games when I was 6 years old, and when I went I sat and watched the game. Maybe got up once because I had to go to the bafroom. These parents are bringing their kids back and forth and back and forth a million times during a game... why bother? Get somebody to watch them if you need to go to the game, otherwise just sit on the damn couch and watch it on TV.

Also, as most people surely know, most college kids are fucking idiots. The biggest idiots are the sports fans. Rutgers has like 11 wins and today was their last game. They aren't going to any tournament. Seton Hall, even though they've got like 17 wins and are mediocre at best, are going to the Big East tourney. But the Rutgers fans are chanting about how Seton Hall doesn't have a football team, and for some fucked up reason, actually saying that people only go to The Hall because they apparently couldn't get into Rutgers. Jesus Christ, fella. I know Rutgers lets just about any idiot in, but do they let people THAT stupid in there? And the group of intelligent students from Rutgers were arguing with one Seton Hall idiot for the whole game, throwing shit at each other and standing in front of people who were there to watch a basketball game.

And then as we were leaving the parking lot, a bunch of dopes were just standing right in our way as we tried to get out. It took a couple honks for them to even acknowledge us, and then when they did they acted like we were the ones intruding, even though they were just standing there like shit-pantsed retards and we were trying to actively move. And they saw the R logo on my dad's truck and gave a sarcastic clap and "move along" gesture as they finally got out of the way. I'm glad a dopey college sports team that you don't even know anybody who plays on is such a big part of your life that anybody who isn't on your side is an asshole.

Fucking morons.

Oh, and I saw a WOW sticker as we were leaving. Who was getting off Rt 21 going towards Clifton?

commish13

Personal Friend of Chris Jericho
Nope. All white. The ones arguing and throwing stuff at each other were typical dopey college kids who are too skinny and short to play a sport, and the drunks and ones with kids and everybody else running up and back every 10 minutes were white people of all ages.

Just a bunch of typical morons. What a great culture we have.

burky79

62 75 72 6b 79 37 39
I was at the Rutgers/Seton Hall game today at The Prudential Center, and I despise most of the assholes who go to these games. Every time I go to any sort of game, it gets worse and worse.

You go to a game to watch a game. Have a good time, cheer for your team, be with some friends. If you go to a game half drunk and get completely bombed as the game goes on, you should just fucking stay home. Why bother being there if you're getting up to leave the arena to get more beers every 10 minutes?

And assholes who bring their kids are awful also. My dad started bringing me to baseball games when I was 6 years old, and when I went I sat and watched the game. Maybe got up once because I had to go to the bafroom. These parents are bringing their kids back and forth and back and forth a million times during a game... why bother? Get somebody to watch them if you need to go to the game, otherwise just sit on the damn couch and watch it on TV.

Also, as most people surely know, most college kids are fucking idiots. The biggest idiots are the sports fans. Rutgers has like 11 wins and today was their last game. They aren't going to any tournament. Seton Hall, even though they've got like 17 wins and are mediocre at best, are going to the Big East tourney. But the Rutgers fans are chanting about how Seton Hall doesn't have a football team, and for some fucked up reason, actually saying that people only go to The Hall because they apparently couldn't get into Rutgers. Jesus Christ, fella. I know Rutgers lets just about any idiot in, but do they let people THAT stupid in there? And the group of intelligent students from Rutgers were arguing with one Seton Hall idiot for the whole game, throwing shit at each other and standing in front of people who were there to watch a basketball game.

And then as we were leaving the parking lot, a bunch of dopes were just standing right in our way as we tried to get out. It took a couple honks for them to even acknowledge us, and then when they did they acted like we were the ones intruding, even though they were just standing there like shit-pantsed retards and we were trying to actively move. And they saw the R logo on my dad's truck and gave a sarcastic clap and "move along" gesture as they finally got out of the way. I'm glad a dopey college sports team that you don't even know anybody who plays on is such a big part of your life that anybody who isn't on your side is an asshole.

Fucking morons.

Oh, and I saw a WOW sticker as we were leaving. Who was getting off Rt 21 going towards Clifton?
Ummm... that's pretty much a typical college atmosphere.

I agree it's annoying, if you're not in the same state of mind as they are, but be real : that's like going to a hockey game and saying it's cold and you can't stand it.

It's the atmosphere you chose to put yourself in.

Just sayin'

----

and Deadbent, I too hate everyone equally... need to start an FU thread to everyone.

VMS

Victim of high standards and low personal skills.
Ummm... that's pretty much a typical college atmosphere.

I agree it's annoying, if you're not in the same state of mind as they are, but be real : that's like going to a hockey game and saying it's cold and you can't stand it.

It's the atmosphere you chose to put yourself in.

Just sayin'

----

and Deadbent, I too hate everyone equally... need to start an FU thread to everyone.
There are better ones, and there are worse ones. I've been to some VT-Rutgers football games, and the Rutgers people were pretty cool. Of course, Tech was routinely ass***ing them at the time, so they didn't have much to talk about. Rutgers' recent successes in football might have given them some courage in this regard.

You want bad? Try going to a rivalry game at WVU. Against Pitt, against VT, against Louisville- those people are fucking animals. You're talking about the kinds of assholes who've thrown garbage cans off their second tier onto the heads of opposing coaches, thrown whiskey bottles and golf balls onto the field, rocked the ambulance as it was carrying injured opposing players out of the stadium, thrown pennies at the heads of opposing players, etc.

For college, a lot of it comes down to WHICH game you're seeing. Do Rutgers and Seton Hall have some sort of rivalry going on? That'd be a lot of it right there. Go to a more "normal" game and that's a better indication of how those kids act.

Not saying any of that shit is right, but it's the reality.

I've been to out of conference games against some SEC/SEC-type schools (like Clemson, who has an SEC attitude in the ACC). AWESOME time down there, if you understand what they're actually saying/doing. Yeah, they'll talk shit like nobody else, but they'll rarely curse while doing it and they'll do it with a smile on their face (DAMN fine women in those schools...) and handing you a beer and a plate of fried chicken.

My guys beat the FUCK out of Clemson for their first home game in '98. Shut them out. Their fans talked shit before the game, but were generally friendly shit-talkers. After our guys beat them, we went to a local bar before leaving town. We were in sweaty t-shirts, looking like crap from a heat of the day, and these fucking GORGEOUS Clemson girls in these little sundresses came up to us and congratulated us on the win.

Fine people down there. They love their teams, but they respect you when you beat them.

Nortonsmeatytit

"That ball is outta here"
My dad started bringing me to baseball games when I was 6 years old, and when I went I sat and watched the game. Maybe got up once because I had to go to the bafroom. These parents are bringing their kids back and forth and back and forth a million times during a game... why bother? Get somebody to watch them if you need to go to the game, otherwise just sit on the damn couch and watch it on TV.
I agree. My company had season tix for the Phillies on the 1st base line last season and I had them available to me for many games that I took my 13 yr old son to along w/a client & guest. There were a couple instances last year that got me fed the fuck up. First was a pair of teen girls sitting in front of us during a game and constantly talking loudly on their cell phones. A guy next to me eventually just told one of the girls "Hey, do us all a favor and just hang up the phone or go somewhere else to talk" she looked at us like ok whatever. Everyone else just looked at them like "Fuck you, this is a baseball game honey, not seventh period fucking study hall". Second incident was I come into a game in the middle of the 1st inning and some woman w/like three todlers for Christ sake is already sitting at our seats w/food & shit spilled all over the seats and shit. I got the usher and said to him, "Yo, what's w/the unticketed visitors" he kicked them out and the broad w/the kids actually had the fucking audacity to give me shit for having them kicked out! I didn't even say a word to this chick, I said "Sorry, sucks to be you" after she started giving me shit, the usher said to her that if she said one more word to me he'd personally kick her & the kids sorry ass out of the complex.

People are such total fucking douchebags anymore.

Zona992006

New Wackbag
were they nappy headed?
Nope. All white. The ones arguing and throwing stuff at each other were typical dopey college kids who are too skinny and short to play a sport, and the drunks and ones with kids and everybody else running up and back every 10 minutes were white people of all ages.

Just a bunch of typical morons. What a great culture we have.

LOL

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$

DanaReevesLungs

I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
Donator
I hate to say this because I despise their school whole-heartedly, but University of Alabama fans are the nicest fans I've ever been around at a sporting event. They too damn courteous and nice for their own good. Not to mention the chicks who go there are hot as hell. Damn!

Papagolash

24.24.2.2194 [Incarcerated]
Wackbag Staff
Rutgers is a worthless shit school that needs to be firebombed.

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
I went to my first Arena Football Leauge 2 game last Saturday. We had great seats, center of the field about 7 rows up. The four seats in front of us are occupied by 50+ year old active seniors that want to act like they are 25. The bitch directly in front of me kept standing up, blocking my view over and over. To make it worse, she kept swinging her decreptid hips to the music playing after every down. Finally after I had missed yet another big play, I said to my friend, making sure the bitch in front heard me, "Aw man I missed another play, but don't worry, I'll just look at the replay on the scoreboard to see what happened." She turns around, glares at me and sits down, mumbles something to her husband, which in turn, gives me a dirty look. I just gave him the "what, I'm wrong?" look. She and her husband and the couple with them were plastered. Her husband kept yelling and cursing after every bad call. I don't care, but there was a dad with his what looked to be 8 or 9 year old son sitting there, watching and listening to this the entire night.

The whole night, I just marveled at my luck that out of the entire arena, I had to get seated behind these jackasses. I'm tempted to write Ticketmaster and dispute that I recieved the "best available" seats.

Fr. Dougal

I went to my first Arena Football Leauge 2 game last Saturday. We had great seats, center of the field about 7 rows up. The four seats in front of us are occupied by 50+ year old active seniors that want to act like they are 25. The bitch directly in front of me kept standing up, blocking my view over and over. To make it worse, she kept swinging her decreptid hips to the music playing after every down. Finally after I had missed yet another big play, I said to my friend, making sure the bitch in front heard me, "Aw man I missed another play, but don't worry, I'll just look at the replay on the scoreboard to see what happened." She turns around, glares at me and sits down, mumbles something to her husband, which in turn, gives me a dirty look. I just gave him the "what, I'm wrong?" look. She and her husband and the couple with them were plastered. Her husband kept yelling and cursing after every bad call. I don't care, but there was a dad with his what looked to be 8 or 9 year old son sitting there, watching and listening to this the entire night.

The whole night, I just marveled at my luck that out of the entire arena, I had to get seated behind these jackasses. I'm tempted to write Ticketmaster and dispute that I recieved the "best available" seats.
Here's what I would have said...

Oh man, I missed another play. But it's okay. I'll be here next season instead of suffering from Alzheimers' and shitting the sheets in a hospital.