I HATE Stuart Scott

notmikeh

don't get any cucks on your wee
Jun 8, 2006
Fuck this googly eyed jerk.

He adds nothing to a broadcast. His contributions to the show are comments during highlights that don't make any sence. I don't have a bunch of examples of the top of my head except for the punt returned for a TD. In the middle of the return he says "I like tacos". I really hate him.
Anyone else?

porch24

Nov 20, 2009
Mass
Haha yeah he sucks. I was just listening to Toucher and Rich playing his clips. The guy is fucking awful to listen to now

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
I think he is "As cool as the other side of the pillow!"

ginaf20697

Jul 26, 2005
NH
His wonky eye gives me the creeps and he's a douche nozzle to boot.

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
My wife saw him the other day and kind of stopped in her tracks, "Who the fuck is that guy and why is he on TV?!"

I think it was more because he's black, but yeah.

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
Aug 25, 2010
I used to watch reruns of Sportscenter all morning long when I was growing up. Now I can't remember the last time I didn't immediately change the channel when it started. All of the anchors are catch phrase spouting douchebags (Except for Bob Ley. Does Bob Ley even still work for ESPN?) and Stuart Scott is the worst of the bunch. I wish he would go away but it's too late to redeem that channel anyway, I'll stick to getting my sports info from the internet, just like God intended.

ginaf20697

Jul 26, 2005
NH
Versus sports news is gimmick free thank god and I like the NFL Network's gameday coverage a lot better. I avoid ESPN whenever I can manage it.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Dec 4, 2005
New Jersey
I can't stand most of the too-hip-for-the-room catchphrase shouting douches on ESPN. The women mostly suck too.

Yeah, everytime Scott comes on I always get distracted by his wonky eye.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
Chris Berman is just as bad, if not worse. What the fuck? I can't even understand half of them.

Those guys are on crucial programs related to basketball and football so it is difficult to watch ESPN/ESPN2 and not get a terminal case of corny catch phrase douche chills.

C'MON MAN!

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
May 16, 2007
Chicago
ESPN is always unwatchable
Didn't used to be. Over the last several years, the old guard began moving on, and the new generation of behind-the-scenes T.V. flunkies began moving in en masse. Probably all former MTV, Maury and Tyra producers. I can just hear these half-wits... MORE ENERGY...MORE ENERGY!! GET CONTROVERSIAL!

Fuckwits.

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
Aug 25, 2010
I think ESPN has a couple former WWE announcers too.

DanaReevesLungs

I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
Donator
Jun 9, 2005
Louisiana
He's the worse, but I do like Scott Van Pelt and Reece Davis.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
I think ESPN has a couple former WWE announcers too.
Yep. Todd Grisham and Johnathan Coachman.

Stuart Scott is like Chris Berman. When I was college, I found their catchphrases amusing. Now they annoy the piss out of me.

There are still things that I like about ESPN though.

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
Hey... he's a cancer survivor, you can't make fun.

I can never tell if he's being serious or if he's doing a trolling thing when he uses 10 year old out-dated phrases/references.

Like he'll slip in a "Fo-Shizzle" type phrase in from time to time, and I'm pretty sure I land on the side of Stuart still thinks it's cool.

domelogic

Feb 16, 2005
Center Valley, Pa.
I used to watch reruns of Sportscenter all morning long when I was growing up. Now I can't remember the last time I didn't immediately change the channel when it started. All of the anchors are catch phrase spouting douchebags (Except for Bob Ley. Does Bob Ley even still work for ESPN?) and Stuart Scott is the worst of the bunch. I wish he would go away but it's too late to redeem that channel anyway, I'll stick to getting my sports info from the internet, just like God intended.

This. I wonder what Keith and Dan think about what they started and were good at. At least from what I remember they had the common sense to stop using the same catch phrase over and over again

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
This. I wonder what Keith and Dan think about what they started and were good at. At least from what I remember they had the common sense to stop using the same catch phrase over and over again
I know Dan doesn't like the fact that Golic and Greenberg don't have wear suits when they host the Monday night Sportscenter. I totally agree with him too. It looks tacky.

Hearing Dan Patrick talk about the mother ship is one the best parts of his show.

domelogic

Feb 16, 2005
Center Valley, Pa.
I know Dan doesn't like the fact that Golic and Greenberg don't have wear suits when they host the Monday night Sportscenter. I totally agree with him too. It looks tacky.

Hearing Dan Patrick talk about the mother ship is one the best parts of his show.

I agree on both parts, I just wish he would give more insight to what happened. He mentions it but never gets completely into it. That would be must hear radio for me, I mean spill the beans on everything cuuz that one book had great stuff in it.