I hope I am wrong

DIRTY_HARRY

I hope WNEW isnt going to screw with the line up again. Just got that feeling.
I mean they havent screwed up in a while they are due.

I think Ron and Fez are moving. What have you heard? Mess with the lineup how?

DIRTY_HARRY

WELL ITS JUST A FEELING. tHE LINE UP NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT BEING OFF ALL WEEK DID THEY??? :confused:

J

joey8ball

Ron and Fez are on vacation this week.As for the lineup I also have a feeling that it is going to change a little.I think WNEW wants Don and Mike to be live in NY. Remember that they are also syndicated in the 3-7 slot.

DIRTY_HARRY

Ron and Fez and The chick never mentioned they were off this week, then there is the inuendo that R n F are always slipping in. :cool:

SCUMBAG

I remember Ron saying they were getting away from this place and Al Dukes for at least a week. He said that last thursday and I thought he meant it as a vacation. I don't know. I think ron and fez are far more funnier than O & A it's just that O & A take things further. The radio chick just sucks. Thats my fucking opinion.

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
OK let me speak on this... Odelay.. NO..

I don't think there are any problems. Though I could be wrong. I think as Scumbag said Ron and Fez said they might take the whole week off instead of coming in on thursday and friday. So they did. They just took the extra time.

The chick on the other hand. I don't care. They annoy me. Chuck is un-funny and the Chick is just annoying. Though the one guy who made me not like the show, Butch. I think he is cool. Chuck tries too hard. The Chick just seems to repeat herself. I just got tired of the same old shit.

Are they going anywhere? I say R&F are not. O & A would not let that happen. They like the lead in. Not that they need it.

The Chick? I say maybe, I know she lost me as a listener. So who is to say she didn't lose others? She might be going. :rolleyes:

[ 07-06-2001: Message edited by: MAVRIC305 ]