I just realized the wedding HAS to be real.

TJLamb0518

Jumping That Shark....
See, I'm pretty darned sure that in NY you cannot hold an event like a wedding accept gifts offered for this occassion then not follow through with the wedding because it was never intended to happen. That would be fraud and I'm sure that Dave, Ron, Fez and XM would not purposefully do something that would be so clearly actionable. As Ron and Fez have their names associated with the event and are airing the broadcast as a "real" wedding (note the number of times Ron HAS said it's real) and XM is footing the bill for the cermony....the minute Dave accepts one gift (which he already has as per his on-air statements yesterday), they would ALL be open to litigation if it were found out that there was never really going to be a wedding.

Now, sure, if this were Fez, Ron or even Earl as the groom, it probably wouldn't b an issue because mostly everyone would just laugh it off as a hack bit. But Dave? The man people love to hate? I'm sure XM and Ron and Fez wouldn;t pull off this kind of scam with the knowledge that there ARE some that would LOVE to make suit on this. Given how some people feel about XM nowadays, it's not like anyone would waffle about taking them to the cleaners, either. Because it's all on air.

So, it HAS to be real. Because the potential for ......bad consequences for all involved is pretty large.

Standby

Better Than [you]
Wackbag Staff
*sigh*

Glad you got this all figured out...

Was the thread completely necessary?

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
wow you are getting worse than striker..even if this is true no reason they could not go through with it and get an annulment the next day...no one has to give gifts

SwimConnerSwim

O&A Token Midget
IBTL maybe?

TJ, could you also explain the concept of Pro Wrestling?

TJLamb0518

Jumping That Shark....
IBTL maybe?

TJ, could you also explain the concept of Pro Wrestling?

Grown sweaty men in too tight clothings grapple with each other while sweating and grunting.

At least they don't say it's real anymore.

See, I'm pretty darned sure that in NY you cannot hold an event like a wedding accept gifts offered for this occassion then not follow through with the wedding because it was never intended to happen. That would be fraud and I'm sure that Dave, Ron, Fez and XM would not purposefully do something that would be so clearly actionable.
Hello! Casey is a Jew!

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Ohhh, a post whore thread. I like these

CM Mark

The East is Ours!

On the bright side for dave, at least he doesn't have to worry about her cheating on him with a chef for once

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
Grown sweaty men in too tight clothings grapple with each other while sweating and grunting.

At least they don't say it's real anymore.
It is real to the 10 year olds and fahagotts that watch it

TJLamb0518

Jumping That Shark....
It is real to the 10 year olds and fahagotts that watch it

So are the Transformers and Batman. Luckily, no one has tried to tell people they are real and should be treated as such.

Sevenyars

I own a Beanie cup, bought it off of ebay
I'm glad this is real, nothing is funnier then watching a young lady fuck her way to the bottom.

blee

Will Drink Today
Of course it is real. Why else would Dave be such a whine-ass bitch, crying about his stupid shitty promos for his stupid fucking wedding that I wish would be over so I never have to hear about it again, hopefully.

zerofischer

a reading from the book of Bennington
i loved that he said something along the lines of "how are people going to know about my wedding if theres no promos"..i dunno maybe the countless hours you spend talking about it every day....

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
I can't believe all the damn posts this wedding has generated on the bag. Dave is boring beyond belief, and who the fuck cares if he's getting married? Casey seems like a lovely gal, IMO. I don't know her. I do think this whole wedding thing has been hyped WAY too damn much, though. Big fucking deal, a pasty red headed bore is marrying a cute normal (seemingly) girl. While it doesn't happen every single day, it HAS been known to happen. Can we please stop this insanity, and pay Dave the attention he deserves, which is just about zero?