I just realized the wedding HAS to be real.

CallmeQtie

“How soon 'not now' becomes 'never'.”
And after this i will be aall aabout the divorce and how she took half his shit......wait for it. WAIT FOR IT!

RMPGP

half of the star wars action figures? she owns a house, she has more than he does.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
half his shit? How much shit can he have? He lives in Bradley Beach, after all. Anyone who knows the area knows Dave has exactly that, shit.

Lunchbox420

The Kenny Powers of Wackbag
Of course its real silly heres a early wedding picture...

Of course it is real. Why else would Dave be such a whine-ass bitch, crying about his stupid shitty promos for his stupid fucking wedding that I wish would be over so I never have to hear about it again, hopefully.
Then you would get to hear about every little thing that happens. "Oh Casey farted and boy did it stink." "I sneezed and got Casey all wet"

I am so sick of this shit I am an inch away from becoming an ex R&F fan. The whole show is about people from FBA and PT- wh0 99% of the listeners don't know

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Then you would get to hear about every little thing that happens. "Oh Casey farted and boy did it stink." "I sneezed and got Casey all wet"

I am so sick of this shit I am an inch away from becoming an ex R&F fan. The whole show is about people from FBA and PT- wh0 99% of the listeners don't know
I'm under the impression you don't think the wedding is real...

I wonder what put that little notion in my head?

Maybe the fact that you feel the need to post your opinion in every thread in this forum had somthing to do with it, including 5 consecutive posts in another thread that had nothing to do with whether the wedding was real or not.

That very thread which included an admonishment from your's truly to keep the threads on topic.

RMPGP

You know seeing you post here has suddenly caused me to realize what people mean when they say "get a fucking life". They mean stop paying so much fucking attention to someone else's and pay more attention to yours.

Please BackDoor Dave - you ARE worse than striker. Get a new bit.

You know seeing you post here has suddenly caused me to realize what people mean when they say "get a fucking life". They mean stop paying so much fucking attention to someone else's and pay more attention to yours.

Please BackDoor Dave - you ARE worse than striker. Get a new bit.
I thought personal attacks were not allowed here?

How FBA

PatFromMoonachie

On Earth 2...I'm a "Winner"
...I am so sick of this shit I am an inch away from becoming an ex R&F fan. The whole show is about people from FBA and PT- wh0 99% of the listeners don't know
Not 3, not 2, but 1 inch? :fu8:

....and how far from being an ex-wackbagger??..just askin' :rolleyes: