I LEARNED THAT WE SHOULD KILL ALL THOSE TERRORISTS!!!!!!

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Patriot, Cruise, it don't matter, just kill them all!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

DIRTY_HARRY

Hold their heads under boiling hot water, blanch them then season with a bit of parsley then throw them away cause thay are spoiled. then kill them

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Just find out who the terrorist are and the people who helped them and get rid of them.

Non=Terrorists

Members of Sikh community in Bhopal, central India, share grief with the relatives of the people killed in the Tuesday's terrorist attacks in the United States, Sunday, Sept. 16, 2001. They later held a prayer meeting for the victims of the attacks. (AP Photo/Prakash Hatvalne)

Terrorist-Helper

President Moulana Sher Ali Haidri of Sipah-e-Sahaba, a Pakistani militant Sunni group, speaks to nearly a thousand members at Hanragri Gate in Peshawar, Pakistan, Sunday, Sept .16, 2001. The group vowed to defend accused terrorist Osama bin Laden and to fight together as Muslims against any U.S. attack on Afghanistan. (AP Photo/John McConnico) HERE
Anti-US Propaganda Starts Young

A boy stands amid nearly a thousand members of the Sipah-e-Sahaba, a Pakistani militant Sunni group, gathered for an anti-U.S. protest at Hanragri Gate in Peshawar, Pakistan, Sunday, Sept. 16, 2001. The group vowed to defend accused terrorist Osama bin Laden and to fight together as Muslims against any U.S. attack on Afghanistan. (AP Photo/John McConnico)
HERE

Afghan Woman fleeing Afghanistan

An Afghan woman in a burqa carries her child at the Jalozai refugee camp in Pakistan Sunday, Sept. 16, 2001. Officials fear that thousands of Afghan refugees will flee into Pakistan if the United States attacks Afghanistan in an attempt to flush out Osama bin Laden, named as a prime suspect in Tuesday's attacks against the United States. (AP Photo/John McConnico)
HERE

People who help

Members of the Revolutionary Brigade of Salvadoran Students (BRES) burn the Israeli and American flags in front of the cathedral of San Salvador, El Salvador, on Saturday, Sept. 15, 2001. Students protested by burning American flags in support of the terrorist attacks on the United States Tuesday. (AP Photo/Victor Ruiz Caballero)
HERE

US-Friends
Kuwait's Crown Prince and Prime Minister Sheikh Saad Al Abdullah Al Sabah, left, gives his condolences to US Charge d'Affairs William T. Monroe during a visit to the US Embassy in Kuwait City Saturday, Sept. 15, 2001. Many Kuwaiti officials and general public conveyed their sympathy for the victims of the tragic terrorist attacks in America. (AP Photo/Gustavo Ferrari)
The Terrorist

FILE--Exiled Saudi dissident Osama bin Laden is seen in this April 1998 picture in Afghanistan. While bin Laden, the West's chief suspect for Tuesday's slaughter, likely remains confined to a network of camps and caves in eastern Afghanistan, tracking him consistently has proven extraordinarily difficult for U.S. intelligence agencies. (AP Photo)
HERE

FOFOLINA

How could a man that says he is Muslim and yet do such a thing like that???
He is the fuckin Devil and may others of those pure scum evil bastards I really hate this shit it is just a total Nightmare..
God I cant wait till this shit happens and they get rid of all this pure fucking scum that they are. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

DIRTY_HARRY

He is a prick licker. I am looking at that pic of him at the last post and the look on his face looks like a who farted I smell it look.

armymad

#14 poster in this mad world
that this tread should be on own mind ever day

gasbuddah

virus infected, and it itches!!
The funny thing about islam is that it was started by the profit muhammad. He was an illiterate nomad, visited by the arc angel gabriel who impressed him with visions of the five tennets of islam. So the profit started his religion. Honest enough beginning, but.....The religion spread quickly as the muslims, exiled to medina, overthrew mecca. The religion proceeded to spread, mostly by the swing of the sword. Sometimes Muhammad would ride and help the muslims spread the word of islam to surrounding villages through the use of his own sword. Ironic a religion preaching peace, spread in blood?!?!?!?

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
I guess you didn't get to the part where his followers converted the destitute through helping them out. People tend to forget that everything cannot be completely "good"; there is the bad as well to everything.