I learned that

DIRTY_HARRY

Opie should update his PBA cards and that another ten of my Instant feedbacks went ignored yet another day. damn those screeners. They dont like me They must be members of Opie&$#@#$hony.com I censored the link myself because just typing it makes me PUKE

FOFOLINA

I learned that O&A might have a 3 day weekend

I learned that if Bob Murphy had anymore fluid in his lungs he would grow gills!!

I learned that my family is fucking psycho, and that someone in my house is gonna get killed.

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
I learned that if Bob Murphy had anymore fluid in his lungs he would grow gills!!
Good one. Lol. :D

I learned that Jay Mohr touched a pregnant woman's belly button. Also that anthony is a big fan of "Days of our lives". :D

Also I learned yet again, Rhanma loves to share his personal life with the board whenever possible. Don't worry bro, were here for ya. ;)

Originally posted by DIRTY_HARRY:
ten of my Instant feedbacks went ignored yet another day. damn those screeners. They dont like me
Although the interns print out the good Instant Feedbacks and bring them into the studio, Opie and anthony can both see them live in real time on their computers.

MAVRIC305

Well I can say this for Dirty Harry, thanks for shattering my ego even more than it's already been Sting. ;)

Originally posted by MAVRIC305:
Well I can say this for Dirty Harry, thanks for shattering my ego even more than it's already been Sting. ;)
What yuo say? ??

I was just letting everyone know how the instant feedbacks are handled. I was standing right behind anthony the whole 5 hour of the 55 gallon drum challenge and i saw the instant feedbacks coming in right in front of ants face on one of his computers, the interns also monitor them and print out what they think is good in case O&A miss them.

By the way I only got 1 of my IFs read on the air out of about 100 in two years !!!11

MAVRIC305

Lol me too bro, I had one read out of 100's too. I also had a phone call once, it was asking dice to do a corn on the cob bit.

I know what ya meant by it Sting, I was just F'ing around with DH. Damn, bro you were part of a great show, I didn't know you were there for the 55 gal. drum challenge? That's fucking awesome.

I learned that the only reason why I bring a bit of my personal life here is because you giuys actually give a fuck. :D

MAVRIC305

I learned teen philly chicks can sometimes hurt the show and themselves after Opie tells them they have a weight problem.

I learned Joseph Gordon Levitt is not proud of "Angels in the outfield" and Danny Glover is pissed, he thought Joseph would want to film a part three. Don't forget about Tony Danza. :D

Holy Shit Tony Danza was on the show? Did he talk about that banging Marliu Henner?

MAVRIC305

Actually no, he was on Monday's show, but he was in "Angel's in the outfield" with that Gordon Levitt kid.

He banged Mary lou? he was not on the show long enough to metion anything about it on Monday.

MAVRIC305

I learned Stalker Patty finally had someone tickle her peach. Also she finally got to see what junk feels like. In her words " It felt wierd". Geez, does she need a stiff one more than any woman in the history of the world.

I learned no matter how obnoxious the guys are Richard Jeni still won't go away. Also that he Jeni killed today, when he was finally let into the studio. HAha. ;)

[ 06-15-2001: Message edited by: MAVRIC305 ]

I learned that Stalker Patty is gonna quit her job at McDonalds to become a hotdog vendor.