I learned that

FOFOLINA

When Norton is not there O&A get Lesbian whores.
Washed up singers from the 90's
Mario Cantone wanting to know the sensitive side of washed up singers.
Vanilla Ice has his naked pics on Madonna sex book.
also he pounded her like a dirty girl.
oh and she has mood swings.

That was a boring show, man. What's with the washed up singers? My brain short circuited just trying to remember who the hell is the Spin Doctors and what songs that guy wrote.

Mario Cantone sounds like a fruit. And Madonna... When she's PMS-ing don't get in her way. She's got a bumper sticker that says: NEXT MOOD SWING - 6 MINUTES. :D

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Great show. I learned "Cool as ice" was a good movie! (Jay Mohr)

I learned if I would have gotten through it would have gotten really bad. Asking him if his downfall was singing "Ninja Rap" in "Teenage mutant ninja turtles 2" was his downfall, it would have been major uncomfortability.

As for the Spin doctors guy, he was pretty cool. I thought he was a queer, but he came off like a normal "dude". He said dude alot, but so do I.

I learned Norton is going to be pissed!!! What a deek for missing this one.

[ 11-10-2001: Message edited by: MAVRIC305 ]

FOFOLINA

Originally posted by Jaguar Jay:
<STRONG>Mario Cantone sounds like a fruit. And Madonna... When she's PMS-ing don't get in her way. She's got a bumper sticker that says: NEXT MOOD SWING - 6 MINUTES. :D</STRONG>
Well that is cause Mario Cantone is a Fruit
nothing bad about it.But the man is gay.very funny and totaly cool.

DOH! :D Sorry there Fofo, my bad. Mario Cantone is indeed very funny. I have no problem with him being gay. He's talented. Who cares what he does in the privacy of his own home. Fags don't bother me. I can take them in moderation. ;) He does great Cartmen though. As a die hard South Park fan I can really appreciate it.

As hyper as he is, Mario does do an awesome Cartman. If we could only get him to shutup once in a while, and stop with the "Liza" impression. I think he's trying too hard and stepping on everyone's lines.

Mario is hyper all the time. Makes me wonder. What kind of shit is he on?? ;) I have experimented before and could venture a guess. :D His "Liza" impression does get annoying after awhile. He's trying too hard. It was pretty funny when he was reporting from that concert and doing Michael Jackson and Liza and kept switching back and forth. :D :)

Why does Mario look so worried in this picture? I think Ice threatened him right before.

armymad

#14 poster in this mad world
mario is in heaven in this pic :D

[ 11-14-2001: Message edited by: armymad ]

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
That it is patriotic for ladies to shave their bush in support of the US and the return of freedom to Kabul.