I learned

What i learned today was that in 2 months when there contract is up O&A will be doing there show from jail for being kid touchers.
Heh heh LOL.

I learned that Anthony quit his job at WNEW.
Heh heh LOL no he is just gonna be driving his truck into work tomorrow.

I learned that after these two "what did i learn" happens, Opie And Anthony will be behind bars and Denis Leary will be night watchman.

FOFOLINA

I learned that the playmates also don't get much sleep...and that opie was freakin out hearing the messages from the crazy bitch on that website

I learned that Opie got freaked out when he heard Fofo's messages on some website. Heh heh LOL

FOFOLINA

What the hell I am so not like that I never left messages to any guy I was with I think chicks that do that are out of their mind..

Um you are 2 days late to get this joke. Went over your head. You needed to read this 2 days ago. The joke is already played out.

I learned that Darryl Strawberry was with Fofolina snorting coke over the weekend!!! :D :D :D

What are chances of her replying to this post??? Any money she will reply in about 3 days.

FOFOLINA

Originally posted by imoverherenow:
What are chances of her replying to this post??? Any money she will reply in about 3 days.
Bzzzzzzzzt Try Again Dumbass (J/K)
1 I never liked Darrly Straberry.
2 I never did coke I know it is a joke but come on now....

And it was not 3 days it is a few hours after you posted...

:D :D :D

oooh you are breaking my heart!!! This will be Fofo's one post for today see you next week.

FOFOLINA

Sorry Jay I have not been posting much...
I will catch up I keep up the best way i can

Don't lie Fofo! I know you did cock... Er uhm, coke! : :) I saw you buy some yesterday... And a six-pack of beer! ;)

She is not fooling anyone she is that mystery woman who was traveling around with Darryl Strawberry smoking crack and then lefy him passed out in a hotel and took his jewelry.