I like Erock

Fustercluck

Jul 25, 2005
FEMA Region 9
He has a job which he loves and pays well, he has parents who are wealthy and love him, he has a wife who is a bit out of his league, and he likes to eat. Holy shit do i want that life. I'm sick of the pathetic jealousy and hate towards a guy that most of us would like to be. I'd love his life, i'd live it a tad differently but shit, i'd love to have a job that was my dream as a teen. He's an on-air behind the scenes guy on one of the best radio shows that has ever been.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
After that knob polishing you posted, I bet he would let you nuzzle up between those teats and feel secure all night.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
Eric's always been ok in my book. Used to drop in when we had AOL chat
and helped sneak all the mods to the head of the line when Jimmy appeared
at the Hammerstein ballroom with Vos and Bruer for the NYC Comedy Festival.

Nothing but love for the Sexbagel.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey

So he is cool because he hooked up the mods? Thats fair and unbiased.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
i like him better than sam

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
So he is cool because he hooked up the mods? Thats fair and unbiased.
He hooked up the mods because he is cool.

Every workplace has the whipping boy. Poor Erock.

fletcher

Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
He hooked up the mods because he is cool.
I was just teasing the mods. If someone like Danny did the same thing I doubt there would be the same sentiment, at least from the haters on this forum. I happen to also like the sex bagel.

Hoagie

I suggest you tread lightly
Wackbag Staff
Mar 24, 2004
Your Mom's box
helped sneak all the mods to the head of the line when Jimmy appeared

That was a fun fucking night.

The Sexman rules. I'm also an Eric supporter.

fletcher

Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
That was a fun fucking night.

The Sexman rules. I'm also an Eric supporter.
I take back what I said in this thread, I was just being aloof and silly. No offense to any moderator of these boards. Specifically post number 7 and number 12. Thank you.

Psychopath

Plata O Plomo
Dec 28, 2008
hell
I respect the man. He knows how to take shit and is unapologetic about what he likes.

Dec 25, 2005
NJ

fuckin fancy pants over here

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
I'm annoyed at Erock, but not for the reasons that were brought up on the show today. I just hate that he's so miserable all the fucking time. He has a great job that pays well, despite everyone around him being underpaid, a (reportedly) hot wife despite not being particularly attractive himself, he won the fucking lottery.... HIS LIFE RULES but he always seems to be a fucking mope. My life STINKS, and even I am not as constantly depressed as Erock seems to be. I actually like him, but he should just stop it. In fact, I think he needs to out-douche Sam. Be proud of who you are and fuck everyone. He should have done the pushups only if Opie promised to not give the money to Sam or Troy and then just let Opie keep it.

fletcher

Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
I'm annoyed at Erock, but not for the reasons that were brought up on the show today. I just hate that he's so miserable all the fucking time.
How do you know that he has a miserable life? He has a cool job, a wife, and watches cartoons all afternoon, that sounds like a pretty comfy life. He is doing what he wants to do, fuck Troy and Sam for shitting on him. That being said, Erock sounds more miserable because he gets shit on constantly more than he hates his job. There was an episode of R+F where Erock was totally shitting on some intern and I believe he is in the right.

TheDrip

I'm bi-winning.
Jan 9, 2006
He's a good egg and always disappoints on the air.

That's why I love him in a very hetero way.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
How do you know that he has a miserable life? He has a cool job, a wife, and watches cartoons all afternoon, that sounds like a pretty comfy life. He is doing what he wants to do, fuck Troy and Sam for shitting on him. That being said, Erock sounds more miserable because he gets shit on constantly more than he hates his job. There was an episode of R+F where Erock was totally shitting on some intern and I believe he is in the right.
Today wasn't the first time that the issue of Erock's motivation at work has come up. I'm sure he's perfectly happy at home and shit, but you don't lack motivation in a job like his without having some other issue. For example, I am currently very under-motivated at my job. However, I don't have a job that I like, I am deeply in fucking debt, haven't stuck my dick in something in god knows how long, and I can keep going. WTF is wrong with Erock's life that he does his job badly? (just judging by repeated comments by staff and show members, obviously). I think if he fucking came in early and kicked ass every day, he wouldn't get shit on NEARLY as much as he does. Look at Roland - he's also an unrelenting fatty, but he's a kick ass booker, so he gets a pass.

Fustercluck

Jul 25, 2005
FEMA Region 9
How do we know hes lazy and unmotivated, because a bunch of co-workers shit on him trying to get themselves higher up on the ladder? Because Opie, who has serious father issues, shits on the guy who had a great family? All the testimony of Eric being lazy is coming from jealous co-workers or a psychologically traumatized boss.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
To be fair, O+A have always thrown their producers under the bus, and since Eric is the top producer he's obviously the butt of jokes more than the other guys. Everyone else seems to still have an intern-esque mentality. I also wouldn't necessarily say E-Rock is bad at his job (depending on how much truth you take from Opie's "we make fun but we like Eric"), but Roland holds a unique skill that none of the other people on the show do. They also fear Roland for whatever reason.

I too haven't stuck my dick in anything in ages.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
May 21, 2005
Hell,California
Yep. Sam is such a sniveling snide li'l shit stirrer.
that doesn't make him a bad person

It makes him funny

I like erock too tho

I have no hate for anyone on the show except for bobo

and wasn't he kicked off the show forever? what happened, did forever come ?