I love kids

Dopie Opie

Oct 22, 2004
I driving with my 8 year old son today to get his haircut. He starts telling me how he gets strep throat every December. So I am paying half attention and he is going back to all the stuff he has missed the last few years because he was sick. I am really starting to get impressed with the way he is handling the situation and he is telling me all the steps he is going to take to not get streo n December anymore.

1. Wear my hat and gloves when I go outside
2. Eat my breakfast
3. Eat an apple every day
4. Stop eating my boogers.

God damn it. I really thought I had my little genius.

livebackwards

Proud Patron of Ted's Conglomerated Gasmaskery
Jan 29, 2006
Houston, TX

I can't wait to have a little angel of my very own.

FAZ8218

Good eeeeeeeevening.
Wackbag Staff
Feb 10, 2006
Oceanside, NY
That's pretty impressive. Haha "stop eating my boogers" that's hysterical

bill333

Go Screw!
Mar 23, 2005
Orange County,NY - Hudson Valley
I had the worst form of Strep ( Scarlet Fever) when I was 19. You body goes through stages where every part gets a rash and I mean everywhere. 1st was head down to neck, then torso, then below waist. Tongue swelled up, fever, was like hell for a week. Funny part was I was dating a nympho at the time, and she still wanted to have sex with me. I looked at her like she was nuts. Yes, it is possible to be annoyed by a nympho. :p

SurlyTruckDrivr

You've got a friend in WDTv2.0
Apr 28, 2005
Westport, Mass
I driving with my 8 year old son today to get his haircut. He starts telling me how he gets strep throat every December. So I am paying half attention and he is going back to all the stuff he has missed the last few years because he was sick. I am really starting to get impressed with the way he is handling the situation and he is telling me all the steps he is going to take to not get streo n December anymore.

1. Wear my hat and gloves when I go outside
2. Eat my breakfast
3. Eat an apple every day
4. Stop eating my boogers.

God damn it. I really thought I had my little genius.
at least he's not wiping them on the couch

wetandstickyjim

Drop dead retard!
May 25, 2005
Congers, NY
My angel arrives in 5 weeks, I'm keeping my distance until he can drink with me. Not going to be much fun if hes a puker though.
Good luck Fella. If there's anything you want done around the place DO IT NOW. Make sure the wife breast feeds. Better for the baby and you get to sleep.

Are you going start a "What should I call my kid" thread?

Linger long...ah fuck it.