I love propane and propane accessories!!!!

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
I just put a new starter on my pressure warsher, it has a Briggs and Scrap Iron14 HP twin

I pulled the starter off about 3 years ago and the new one ha been sitting on my coffee table ever since.

I know why such a hurry?

I finally put it on today and luckily I took pictures of it before I removed the old starter as I could have never figgered out the wiring and placement of accessories like the solenoid and cut off switch for the propane

But when I turned the key, it fired right up like it had never been taken apart

now I want to make all my power equipment run on propane

so much better than gasoline

just wanted to make it known how good it is

Shootr

OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
Donator
And people were dogging me for being a procrastinator...

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
I like the part where we get to eat good food.

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
Well I have to admit that this sounds like it works much better than my idea for a charcoal powered pressure warsher!

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
I just put a new starter on my pressure warsher, it has a Briggs and Scrap Iron14 HP twin

I pulled the starter off about 3 years ago and the new one ha been sitting on my coffee table ever since.
There's a Jeff Foxworthy joke in there somewhere.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
its almost as bad as having a transmission in your spare bathtub...

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
I knew a guy who had a half-complete vintage BMW motorcycle rebuild project in his dining room... it had been there for two years and at the time I visited his house he hadn't touched it for over a year. Guy had a family in the house too... wife and kids.

Another guy I knew had a stepladder in the middle of his living room... a long-abandoned ceiling fan repair project. He admitted that the ladder had been there for over a year and his wife had taken to hanging laundry on the stepladder to dry.

Poor people smell like sour milk and they tend to live in clusters.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
I built a small block chevy in my brothers bedroom when we were young