i made my wrestling debut last night...

sherwood

Jul 16, 2002
ny
Last night was my big debut.

It was an amazing feeling. My ring name is Johnny Seven and im with an indy in buffalo called OSPW (ospw.net) keep an eye out for me, after summer i may be moving back to toledo (i lived there for a few months) or Sandusky (which is what i have listed as my hometown) to try to find some work there and in michigan, but i will always be apart of ospw so those of you in the buffalo area if you get a chance, come check us out!

sherwood

Jul 16, 2002
ny
you sir, have the greatest avatar ever...i havnt seen an adam bomb pic in years...

commish13

Personal Friend of Chris Jericho
May 24, 2005
Emerson, NJ
If you're looking for work in Michigan, Dan Severn has a nice little promotion up there called Price of Glory. A lot of good people there, including Jimmy Jacobs and Michael Z. A bunch of nice guys. I don't know how getting booked works, but if you don't have many contacts in Michigan, I can try to be one for you in the form of my friendship with Michael Z. That doesn't mean a lot, but I can drop your name and see if it goes anywhere.

sherwood

Jul 16, 2002
ny
If you're looking for work in Michigan, Dan Severn has a nice little promotion up there called Price of Glory. A lot of good people there, including Jimmy Jacobs and Michael Z. A bunch of nice guys. I don't know how getting booked works, but if you don't have many contacts in Michigan, I can try to be one for you in the form of my friendship with Michael Z. That doesn't mean a lot, but I can drop your name and see if it goes anywhere.
that would be awesome bro. sometime after summer i will be looking for work in other places, i wanna get a few more matches under my belt, my debut went alot better than I expected but the guys I was working were a big part of that..

commish13

Personal Friend of Chris Jericho
May 24, 2005
Emerson, NJ
I'll talk to my pal then and see if there's anything I can do that can help you and I'll get back to you before the end of the week.

Standby

Better Than [you]
Wackbag Staff
Sep 8, 2005
Arlington, VA
Congrats. Would love to hear updates with where you're working, how things are going.

Johnny Seven? You related to this guy?

sherwood

Jul 16, 2002
ny

haha...no i got the johnny part cuz my name is john, the seven came from the Iron Maiden album Seventh Son of a Seventh Son, and to be honest that is also where my character came from too..its one of my fav. albums (by tmy all time fav. band) and I thought it would be cool to take that and make a wrestling gimmick out of it..

Garyisajoke

I created FRED, fuckface. Show some respect.
Nov 20, 2005
D.C.
Congrats. Would love to hear updates with where you're working, how things are going.

I understand for his finishing move, he kicks their ass.. then he kicks their face... then he kicks their balls into outer space.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
A belated congrats.
A friend of mine is in the ECWA and wrestles
as Mr Ooh La La. He was injured awhile ago
so he hasn't competed lately but he's doing
well and should be back soon.

sherwood

Jul 16, 2002
ny
where did you train?
in Buffalo with the OSPW (Old School Pro Wrestling). My trainer was trained by Al Snow in Lima, OH.

Thank you BullBuster. Good to hear from you again bro.

Standby

Better Than [you]
Wackbag Staff
Sep 8, 2005
Arlington, VA
in Buffalo with the OSPW (Old School Pro Wrestling). My trainer was trained by Al Snow in Lima, OH.

Thank you BullBuster. Good to hear from you again bro.
Very cool. Keep us posted on how it's going.

sherwood

Jul 16, 2002
ny
Very cool. Keep us posted on how it's going.
will do, and dont worry i will be supporting the boys...it doesnt go with the gimmick but i will sneak a wow on my gear when I get it made and I will be seen wearing O&A shirts during intermissions and what not..

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
will do, and dont worry i will be supporting the boys...it doesnt go with the gimmick but i will sneak a wow on my gear when I get it made and I will be seen wearing O&A shirts during intermissions and what not..
Nice. Glad it's working out well for you. Get us some pics if you can.