I met Larry King today

Oct 13, 2004
Westchester, NY
So I went to the Stephen Colbert book signing today (this is my third book signing in a week; Slash, Chris Jericho, and Stephen Colbert). I’m just hanging around, talking to my friend and a few people around us, when all of a sudden, Larry King with his manager/agent/guy walk by. No one notices or even cares. We’re in a Borders bookstore, one of the biggest names in the media walks by, and not a soul reacts. Tay Zonday (mr. chocolate rain) would have gotten a better reaction.

Me: *see him walking by* “Larry King?”
Larry: *slowly turns around* “Yeah?”
I could tell right away he’s completely disinterested.
Me: “Why are you here?”
Larry: *mumbles something I couldn’t understand about doing something with Stephen Colbert*
Me: “Nice. Hey could I get a picture?”
Larry: “Yeah. Just make it quick.”
His manager takes one with my camera phone.
Me: *goes for a handshake and doesn't receive one* “Thanks a lot. Keep doing what you’re doing.”
Larry: *walking away and mumbling to his manager* “Thanks.”

So there you go. Meeting a guy whose been in the business for 50 years, the centerpiece of CNN, one of the biggest news reporters in history; completely uninterested with people and people completely uninterested in him.

Oct 13, 2004
Westchester, NY
Ladies and Gentlemen...The two most irrelevant "famous" people in the world!:action-sm:action-sm:action-sm
Damn Flea looks like his grandpa Larry!
hahahahahahahaha :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

I seriously couldn't believe it though. An entire bookstore... and no one cared. The guy's on TV every night of the week and he couldn't get a reaction if he was juggling lit torches on a unicycle.

The Sarge

Guess who.
Jul 24, 2005
Germany.
Should have just given him a "good luck, bro". That would have stopped his mumbling eventually.

mik3

fornicating madly
Mar 29, 2004
732 Jersey
The camera, is it important for taking pictures?

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
So I went to the Stephen Colbert book signing today (this is my third book signing in a week; Slash, Chris Jericho, and Stephen Colbert). I’m just hanging around, talking to my friend and a few people around us, when all of a sudden, Larry King with his manager/agent/guy walk by. No one notices or even cares. We’re in a Borders bookstore, one of the biggest names in the media walks by, and not a soul reacts. Tay Zonday (mr. chocolate rain) would have gotten a better reaction.

Me: *see him walking by* “Larry King?”
Larry: *slowly turns around* “Yeah?”
I could tell right away he’s completely disinterested.
Me: “Why are you here?”
Larry: *mumbles something I couldn’t understand about doing something with Stephen Colbert*
Me: “Nice. Hey could I get a picture?”
Larry: “Yeah. Just make it quick.”
His manager takes one with my camera phone.
Me: *goes for a handshake and doesn't receive one* “Thanks a lot. Keep doing what you’re doing.”
Larry: *walking away and mumbling to his manager* “Thanks.”

So there you go. Meeting a guy whose been in the business for 50 years, the centerpiece of CNN, one of the biggest news reporters in history; completely uninterested with people and people completely uninterested in him.

we get it, you are trying to be a celebrity whore like Jimmy, difference is, Jimmy is famous and his annoying celebs makes for good on air stories. You annoying celebs is annoying because just like the celebs, we think you are a unimportant douche.

NortonsHeiny

Ronnie B Rocks my Fat Ass
Nov 14, 2005
New Jersey
I could not read past this is my third book signing this week. Really douche, have you?

KevSlider

EYE HAVE YOU
Wackbag Staff
Sep 30, 2004
Indiana
we get it, you are trying to be a celebrity whore like Jimmy, difference is, Jimmy is famous and his annoying celebs makes for good on air stories. You annoying celebs is annoying because just like the celebs, we think you are a unimportant douche.
As annoying as fleaman is, he's a member of Wackbag and member bashing is not allowed. Also, maybe he just wanted to share a picture with us this one time....pfft.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
Thats awesome you got a picture with a real live dinosaur!