I might be racist

Warren

Fucking Fan
So I was standing in the check out at the gas station. There was a mexican in front of me buying beer. :rolleyes:

the lady commented on his name and said she liked that name.

I thought to my self. His name is has to be Carlos.

So as he turned around I looked at his shirt and sure enough his name was Carlos. :rolleyes:

Am I racist

commish13

Personal Friend of Chris Jericho
She liked his name? In what world is Carlos some exotic name that people have to comment on about enjoying it?

DanaReevesLungs

I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
Donator
She liked his name? In what world is Carlos some exotic name that people have to comment on about enjoying it?
Maybe this took place in a very white state...like Montana.

LiddyRules

I Think I'll Eat An Apple
What happened was that you saw a beaner doing something and you immediately thought of the hard hitting, cutting edge jokes of Carlos Mencia. ("Have you ever seen a beaner pump your gas?!")

Warren

Fucking Fan
no I thought "Wow a mexican buying Beer alert the media" :rolleyes:

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Lemme guess CORONAS!? And Lemme guess again, FRIDAY!?

my buddy lives in an apartment ... theres atleast 35 beanewrs in the unit next to him... he says every friday its like fucking tijuana around there with drunken beaners.

Warren

Fucking Fan

my buddy lives in an apartment ... theres atleast 35 beanewrs in the unit next to him... he says every friday its like fucking tijuana around there with drunken beaners.
ding ding ding

Kid Brock

No longer VegasBrock
You signed up for wackbag.................Yes you are a racist.

CaraC

A real giirrrrllllllllllllllllll
After the whole firing of Imus, I noticed myself NOTICING race way more that I had before... For example, I was at Friendly's and I went up to put my name in, some black guy starts yelling that he didnt put his name on the list yet and he had been waiting... but he was sitting on the bench 10 feet away, so how was i supposed to know??... so hes all heated I said that and said "It's not a big deal dude, just put your name on the fucking list"... anywho, all I kept thinking in my head was "uppity n*****, uppity n*****, uppity n*****..."

Monstercloud

I'm not racist, I'm just more inclined to dislike those of other races, as they (by they, i mean anyone who follows this) let someone else do the talking for them that doesn't represent them, and/or want a double standard.

....That said, I hate guilty white people.

Maki

I likey the Asians
After the whole firing of Imus, I noticed myself NOTICING race way more that I had before... For example, I was at Friendly's and I went up to put my name in, some black guy starts yelling that he didnt put his name on the list yet and he had been waiting... but he was sitting on the bench 10 feet away, so how was i supposed to know??... so hes all heated I said that and said "It's not a big deal dude, just put your name on the fucking list"... anywho, all I kept thinking in my head was "uppity n*****, uppity n*****, uppity n*****..."
Say Niger (EL OH EL! A COUNTRY IN AFRICA!), nobody cares.... Nobody cares here, at least. :icon_mrgr

And what exactly was he waiting for? :icon_conf

CaraC

A real giirrrrllllllllllllllllll
Say Niger (EL OH EL! A COUNTRY IN AFRICA!), nobody cares.... Nobody cares here, at least. :icon_mrgr

And what exactly was he waiting for? :icon_conf
he apparently was waiting to put his name on the list and, instead of standing by the booth, was sitting on a bench 10 feet away... ugh... i hate people.. but for the first time, i was MORE pissed that he was being all uppity about it

I drove by some apt's the other day hat I know are shitty,they had a new sign in front saying "now leasing-family oriented units" I thought to myself "you let ******* in there?" Then I saw one walking by one of the units.Not MY family, I thought.Strange thing is,I was raised to be pretty open and tolerant,I grew up with my dad in the Air Force till I was 17,so was always around other races.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!

Friday? Coronas? the ones that live near me, and there's a lottttttttt living in central california, do the majority of their drinkin' on sunday and they are drinking Bud. Sundays are great for them so they can still be drunk come monday morning when they are all on the road going to the fields and orchards and get in all sorts of horrendous wrecks with 20 or so in each van. as long as they just run into each other:action-sm