I miss Ben

Warren

Fucking Fan
May 7, 2006
Kilgore, Texas
I have been playing the old XM shows on my ipod and I have that say that I miss ben (and that hog) I am sad that he got fired. I know this was a long time ago but that was about when I started listening to O&A.

Dude tom Brady does coke with Bono

Zillax0rz

Fagor, King of Fags, Ruler of Fagonia
Jun 1, 2006
Why was he fired?

In any case, I became a fan about 2-2.5 years ago, XM style, and I prefer this cringer style of radio. When I listen to old stuff, it's like they just seem so happy with life.

Warren

Fucking Fan
May 7, 2006
Kilgore, Texas
from what I understand is there was a fight on the walk over but turns out ben provoked the person to attack. I am not 100% but I think thats it

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
from what I understand is there was a fight on the walk over but turns out ben provoked the person to attack. I am not 100% but I think thats it
WRONG!!!

He herked and jerked so much that it became a safety hazard. Or don't you remember the coffee mishap?

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
In honor of Ben

He always loved expensive, fancy mirrors.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
Even after that last visit to the show?
Speaking for myself, yes.

I miss the Amazing Garrett, he could have been a father figure to Than, Sam, Travina and Danny Tubesteaks.

(Now how long until this becomes a screaming match about how we are saying the 'NEW days were better than the today days.)

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey

(Now how long until this becomes a screaming match about how we are saying the 'NEW days were better than the today days.)
yeah and its not about wnew vs today, but if I miss a member of the old show it would be psycho mark drifting in the middle of traffic with a dumb o and a sign. and just his general trouble causing nature

you arent going to get any of that when he just stops by once in a while

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
yeah and its not about wnew vs today, but if I miss a member of the old show it would be psycho mark drifting in the middle of traffic with a dumb o and a sign. and just his general trouble causing nature

you arent going to get any of that when he just stops by once in a while
Earl's greatest foil was Psycho Mark.

Shitdeek

Dec 9, 2004

I miss the Amazing Garrett, he could have been a father figure to Than, Sam, Travina and Danny Tubesteaks.

wasnt it Awesome Garrett, not Amazing Garrett?

dodisman

Feb 20, 2005
Ben's Hog is SO big its still collecting unemployment

WonkaVision

To my Friends!!! To My Friends!!!
Sep 5, 2005
HOUSTON
Bwaaaaahahahaha

Dude.......dude

Ben's Hog is so big, Patrice climbed it and swatted down a bi-plane.