"I moved, so I went to Ikea..."

godojo

Oct 4, 2004
Did you.

Enough about Ikea.

JohnnyRed

Feb 15, 2005
I hate Ikea, you have to go through the whole damn store everytime you go in for one little thing. I still bought a computer desk anyway.

Baggy Spandex

This stinks and I don't like it.
Apr 5, 2007
fucking hate that commercial

tourettesguy

Certified Labia Inspector
Oct 4, 2005
Akron, OH
My bum is on the Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeedish!

Get it?

It's cause Ikea is from Sweden.....

Dre

(Insert Witty Line Here)
Mar 11, 2006
Facing a monitor.
IMO, worst commercial, EVER, (well, maybe besides Tell Em' About the Discount Harry) on XM.

"How do you get out of it?!?!?"

Kill Yourself.

dodisman

Feb 20, 2005
its really is garbage that is just marketed as hip Swedish shit...sorry though...its all crap.

The Godfather

Spark it up for The Godfather and say!!!!!
May 9, 2007
Thats Pee Wee Herman doing "Jermey Hotz". That easily is the worst line in his special, he isn't all that bad to listen to.

FAZ8218

Good eeeeeeeevening.
Wackbag Staff
Feb 10, 2006
Oceanside, NY
Nope, nothing is worse than the spring training commercial with the "alien invasion" who the fuck writes that shit and who the fuck listened to it and said "yeah that was great, throw that on the air right away!!!!"

Die

Debbie1125

Mar 4, 2007
Philly, PA
ok, what the fuck is Ikea ? they dont have these in Ohio

You're not missing anything. I've been to Ikea and it looks like alot of junk to me.

By the way that commercial where the woman gets into the car screaming about Ikea having a sale is definitely on my top 10 most hated list.

NortonsGravyLeg

Aug 20, 2005
Phoenix
I'm not sure but I think he said he had been there for five hours...wow thats a long time to be in a store I mean five hours whoa, hey...that's just outta control. :AR15firin

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
Nothing is worse than "tell them about the discount harry"...
uggggghhhh...

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
Oct 4, 2004
Intransit
not a commercial for IKEA but a commercial for XM 150? just saying

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
Oct 4, 2004
Intransit
Nothing is worse than "tell them about the discount harry"...
uggggghhhh...
oh you want the list?

Chet Holmes should get throat cancer

That depressed cunt should Kill her self

UMM its here , ummm the number is umm ok yea umm wait uhh Yea sell plasma tvs and make 100000000000000

Susan Zapher should thank her husband for giving her a fucking job

I talked about this the other night in pal talk
Seems you are either broke depressed or dont know how to run your company people listen to XM,
GEE XM thanks for thinking your listeners are Depressed bankrupt lossers,
I know the idea of a commercial I get it, These dont stick in my mind
A) they are catchy
B) annoying
C) i need the serve
D) you play them NON STOP
HEY XM HIRE SOME FUCKING SALES PEOPLE AND MAKE MONEY PERIOD!!!
If Chet Homes is so fucking good Why dont XM hire him and become the biggest company in the world
Move over Walmart and Microsoft, XM is hiring Chet

TheSqueakyWheel

Jul 14, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Yeah, I almost started athread too because I hate that commerical... and they play it ALL THE FUCKING TIME!

I mean if you are going to advertise a COMEDY event, why not play something funny?

UnOriginal

Companion Cube Lover
Feb 16, 2005
It's so bad, I have to change the channel now in anticipation of that commercial. I miss the old Dane Cook Monopoly bit being played over and over.

boomer

A Fancy Man
Oct 9, 2004
come on everyone...you have to admit that it was funny for at least the first 5000 times you heard it.

Jan 9, 2006
Delmar, NY
Yeah, I almost started athread too because I hate that commerical... and they play it ALL THE FUCKING TIME!

I mean if you are going to advertise a COMEDY event, why not play something funny?
Funny or not, it's the repetition that kills me. I mean, imagine your favorite O and A bit. Now imagine hearing one 10 second clip of it during every commercial break. It would get annoying. Why not make 5 ads and rotate them? Anything but the same shit over and over again.

This is why I use my inno to record the show and listen the next day.

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Dec 8, 2004
Detroit, MI
Yeah, it's hacky and all, but I think it's the LEAST irritating commercial on XM. I mean, really

THE ALIENS ARE COMING. Great way to advertise for the baseball channels

Your compuuuuuuuuuuuuter does the work. Does it?

And whoever decided that a fucking commercial needed a dog howling in the background needs to suffer genital mutilation.

I really thought it couldn't possibly get worse than the "Tell them about the discount, Harry" bullshit, but the current commercials are just too much. I can't wait to hear the next batch.