I need a gat

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
I've had a CCW forever and usually use it to tote a pistol under my coat when outdoors. There are a few other benefits in this here state, also. I never really worry about social work due to the ethnic makeup of the places I frequent. Went to the big town last week and took along a big pistol but didn't even carry while shopping. I got to thinking if I had one of these newfangled plastic wonder devices that is slim and trim and slick without all the horns and knobs like my Series 70 National Match 45 or various resolvers, I might be prone to slipping it in a pocket more often and maybe getting a few shots off at a terrorist some time. I've had 9s and 40s and 45s in the past and think any would serve. Kinda don't want to drop down to 380. I have a tiny 32 Keltec but would be embarrassed to be spotted shooting it in public.

I think 9mm will work. What's some of them other 9s we got? Something for the large handed gentleman, single stack, affordable, dependable. Oh, and accurate because I can damn sure shoot a pistol and would hate to miss.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Finger fuck a Glock 43 and see it that fits your mitt.

STANDOXRESTO

Professional Gunslinger
Hickok45 has huge hands, and he speaks highly of the Kahr PM9...

BigStinkyStair

I carry a S&W M&P 9mm Compact, it's a double stack but I find it relatively easy to conceal on my larger frame. I'd honestly recommend an XDS 9mm though, especially if you prefer single-stack. They're tiny, accurate and the FO sights are very nice. I bought my S&W before they released the XDS in 9mm or I would already have one.

Shootr

OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
Donator
Go find a Springfield Armory V-10 45acp. Single stack, smaller than officers model, easy to carry all day iwb.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Finger fuck a Glock 43 and see it that fits your mitt.
Bought one Monday I love it. I have a kel tec pf9 but it has always felt kind of junky in my hand and the trigger pull was a mile long

gleet

Bought one Monday I love it. I have a kel tec pf9 but it has always felt kind of junky in my hand and the trigger pull was a mile long
How's the size difference?

THE FEZ MAN

I like it it's got a much nicer size grip than the kel tec which I've always thought was to slim the Glock just feels much better in my hands

Hate & Discontent

Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?
I've got big hands, and the single stack Glocks are way too fucking small. I carry a 31 or a 33 (both 357sig) depending on where I'm going and how I'm dressed.

Sent from the U.S.S. Sulaco

Medicine Man

Yacht Rockin' with the SS Waffen
Donator
The gun shop around the corner has a S&W Desert Eagle for $1875, and a chrome Colt Python BSTS for $5,000.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
I was doing paperwork on a 43 in October but changed to a 19 to stay with standard magazines. I'm sure both are fine. We have open carry here, so I'm not overly worried about concealment, though I do keep it under a jacket or loose shirt.

gleet

There are many fine suggestions here and I'm proud nobody on WB mentioned Hi-Point. I'll get to a store and handle all these and make a choice.

What do I feed it for social work? Gold Dots?

Medicine Man

Yacht Rockin' with the SS Waffen
Donator
Has anyone here seen any functioning Reid Knuckledusters on the market? I'm playing Texas Hold Em with some scary niggas in the pink houses next week.

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
I still think you should consider a #5.

Derringer

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
Yeah, you can't go wrong with the Shield or Glock 43. Personally, I prefer the Shield, but obviously you should hold them both in your hand to see which fits you best.

THE FEZ MAN

I've got big hands, and the single stack Glocks are way too fucking small. I carry a 31 or a 33 (both 357sig) depending on where I'm going and how I'm dressed.

Sent from the U.S.S. Sulaco
And I have little bitch hands so the single stacks are perfect for me, I run the federal 147gr hydro shock to ensure penetration I know they are slow but I would rather have mass than speed, my Glock 19 feeds them reliable so I am not worried about the 43. Which I haven't even shot yet, which is rare for me but the range was a mad house the other day when I bought it

The gun shop around the corner has a S&W Desert Eagle for $1875, and a chrome Colt Python BSTS for $5,000.
Assholes paying 5 grand for a Python because the guy on Walking Dead uses one are going to be pissed in a few years.