I/Pod Touch and PSP

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
Im getting the Ipod touch in two weeks, also getting a PSP. I have verizon wireless internet on my laptop= How do you get the internet service from the ipod touch and/or psp? Can you use the ipod internet anywhere that there is a signal since I have the verizon wireless account? or does it have to be near MY wireless signal,,,????:huh:

norton23

Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
If you can access Verizon Hotspots, you can use the PSP there. There may be a way to connect your PSP to your laptop to access it, but off hand I am not sure
Cool, as long as it works in hot spots it's all good,,,im assuming the ipod touch is the same,,,,thanks for the help negro:icon_mrgr

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Apr 13, 2005
Pretty Pretty Unicorn
Cool, as long as it works in hot spots it's all good,,,im assuming the ipod touch is the same,,,,thanks for the help negro:icon_mrgr
One more piece of advice, get the Daxter package on the PSP. You get the silver PSP, Daxter, The Family Guy Freakin Sweet Collection on UMD, and a 1gb memory stick for $200. Best deal going.

norton23

Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
One more piece of advice, get the Daxter package on the PSP. You get the silver PSP, Daxter, The Family Guy Freakin Sweet Collection on UMD, and a 1gb memory stick for $200. Best deal going.

wait.,,,,,whole thing is $200 with all that? Where do you get it? Im going to check bestbuy.com now

LZMF1

Semi-Eviscerated
Jul 7, 2005
Morris Plains, NJ
the psp requires an access point(wireless router) to connect. you cannot connect it online via USB cable.

norton23

Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
the psp requires an access point(wireless router) to connect. you cannot connect it online via USB cable.

Gotcha... I have that though, haven't been online using a cable in a looong time, unless im at work. Been Wireless for a while now.

fkornre

Boogity Boogity Boogity...Let's go racing boys...
Nov 4, 2006
monroe twp, nj
both the psp and itouch have built in WiFi...they both will work when near a wireless router or in hotspot areas (you do not need to install any additional hardware)

Blue Heeler

Uber Listener / Asshole
Aug 24, 2007
KY
Daxter PSP is also at Walmart if you can't find it anywhere else.