I really want to hear Dice

wackadoo

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES
hey dirty,
i thought the diceman gave up all that dirty comedy he used to do.i could of sworn i heard that somewhere.

DIRTY_HARRY

Na he was on the show as of about four months ago and he was trading names with the boys. "Ill give you wackbag you have to let me have whales eye" like that. lol I think he is making a movie. :eek:

God, I miss the Diceman. He's out of his f-ing mind, and not always funny, but when he's on there's none better.
Somebody ask Norton what the deal is?
(FOFO) lol

wackadoo

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES
yea spot he was f'ng out there.i remember back when he was the shit and my sister went to go see him in concert at the spectrum in philly and there were all kinds off protesters there! protesting a comidien,there has to be some irony in there.

metallica22

when he is on the show it's always funny, cause if he is not being funny the guys just tool on him and he falls for everything. One of the funniest bits is when they were playing the silent game with him on the phone. They just got him good. Look what i did to you... again.

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
::: Dice::: What? The Diceman is always on. Jerkoff face. ahhh? Why don't you suck on my hairy banana. Whore!! ::: Dice:::

Dice comeback, or atleast Ant do a full four hour show in Dice mode. The way he talks just cracks me up. Ant is always dead on. The real Dice calling in would be classic though.

FOFOLINA

Originally posted by SpotcheckBilly:
<STRONG>God, I miss the Diceman. He's out of his f-ing mind, and not always funny, but when he's on there's none better.
Somebody ask Norton what the deal is?
(FOFO) lol</STRONG>
I have asked norton a few weeks ago he said he does not know whats up and why he does not call that was pretty much it from there..
Shit do I miss that man I need to hear dice

armymad

#14 poster in this mad world
he was the funniest he ever was yesterday on the show

Dice, lol Howie took his idea this morning and started his oun phone in and donate telethon go figure