I see this getting really ugly ( Jena 6 )

demonseed

Lingering since 1999
Oct 4, 2004
Morris Plains, New Jersey
If anyone here is watching the CNN coverage in Jena, LA. There is that Jena 6 civil rights march that is going on.. Holy shit, there are about 40,000 people piling into this little town. And fuckin Sharpton is leading the march. If they sentence one of the guys that are supposed to be sentenced today, this town is fucking done.

OfficerCornjob

Impossible to walk in this muck.
Aug 7, 2007
Imaginationland
Someone should just litter job applications from a helicopter, that would clear it out fast. Ayukyuk

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Sterling Heights, MI
This is one of the most ridiculous causes for a march I've ever heard. I just hope the residents of the town were smart enough to get out before they hand their ruling down tonight, because no matter what it is, there's bound to be at least a little bit of trouble.

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
Gee, you'd almost think the 6 didn't viciously assault a student. Shouldn't white people be marching?

Treat_Yourself

Nov 17, 2006
Gee, you'd almost think the 6 didn't viciously assault a student. Shouldn't white people be marching?
If straight white folks march it's racist. Only black folks, hispanics and gays can march.

caniseeyourtaint

Passive agressive douche
Feb 26, 2004
Ocean County, NJ
Leave it to Sharpton to equate hanging nooses in a tree as a joke and 6 people smashing a guys head over and over. Theres no law against hanging a rope in a tree. Last time I checked though, its not ok for 6 savages to beat someone to a bloody pulp. When is someone going to kill this guy?

BullsLawDan

She A Great Big Fat Person?
Feb 9, 2006
NY
"no wonder they drag them behind trucks"

Waddle Doodle!!!!!!!

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Sterling Heights, MI
Am I the only one sort of hoping for a riot?

abudabit said:
You only need those kind of numbers for support when you're wrong I think.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Ever racial conflict needs a starting point.

Remember, don't shoot until you see the whites of their eyes.

BullsLawDan

She A Great Big Fat Person?
Feb 9, 2006
NY
is this equal justice?
Of course not. "Equal Justice" would be hanging the white kids who put up the nooses by their own ropes, followed by killing anyone (white) who's ever had a bad thought about black people. Then, giving this 6 fine young black lads a medal for their devotion to the cause.

My sources for this interpretation of the concept of equal justice comes from the Rev. Al Sharpton Law Library.

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
Jul 27, 2006
jersey
The CUNT on CNN (Kyra Phillips) just said "and people in this town dont want others to think that they are just backwards redneck hicks" and the savages behind her giggled.

Of course not. "Equal Justice" would be hanging the white kids who put up the nooses by their own ropes, followed by killing anyone (white) who's ever had a bad thought about black people. Then, giving this 6 fine young black lads a medal for their devotion to the cause.

My sources for this interpretation of the concept of equal justice comes from the Rev. Al Sharpton Law Library.
Dealing with the black "activists" in this country and listening to this fucking garbage is like trying to negotiate with al qaeda. This is what they fucking want. They wont be satisfied with any situation until they have all the money(reparations LOL) and all of us dead. And them held up as heros.
And fucking CNN and every other piece of shit news organization in this country does everything they can to appease the blacks.

Fr. Dougal

Feb 17, 2004
All this double standard for the last few decades is enough. Consider that your fucking 40 acres and a mule.

Now, it's time we all be equal. What's a crime for us, is a crime for you. If you don't like it... leave. And if it the double standard continues... then you're right - the only solution is a race war.

demonseed

Lingering since 1999
Oct 4, 2004
I am watching some of the streaming coverage on cnn.com, and it just looks awful. There are tons of people just walking and milling around and yelling "free 'insert name here'". It looks like 10,000 people in black t-shirts, b ut most of them are waiting in line for the port o pottiesl.

demonseed

Lingering since 1999
Oct 4, 2004
Now the mayor of chocolate city himself, Ray Nagin, is making an apperance, and people are running up to him and hugging him..

TheDrip

I'm bi-winning.
Jan 9, 2006
Logic of the protesters:

Nooses in trees earned suspensions from school, which is nowhere near good enough, because even though it's not illegal should also carry some sort of jail time.

6 kids kicking the shit out of another kid = cries for no repercussions, and poster children for civil rights.

Makes perfect sense, right?

As the DA said, there's no law on the books that makes a noose in a tree illegal. There are laws about assault though. It's not about race, it's about lawbreaking.
(unfortunately, that's to difficult for the Sharptons of the world to understand)

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
As the DA said, there's no law on the books that makes a noose in a tree illegal. There are laws about assault though. It's not about race, it's about lawbreaking.
(unfortunately, that's to difficult for the Sharptons of the world to understand)
Fat Al doesn't believe black people commit "crimes." All because their great great great great great grand papa was sold into slavery by those evil Northern Africans to whitey, thus then, all whites must pay for the inhumanity inflicted upon those poor poor misguided dumb asses who allowed themselves to be caught in the first place.

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
Surprise surprise, now Al is trying to get Congress to investigate the DA. What the fuck did the DA even do? I guess he is trying to intimidate people out of prosecuting any crimes commited by blacks.

KingTheoden84

Jun 9, 2007
This latest cause celebre is more evidence that retardation is far more prevalent than just in Special Olympics gymnasiums.

Literally, you have a gang of people (who in this case happen to be black) cowardly beat down on a lone person (who happens to be white). And every hippy and unemployed foo' is acting as if it is some grave injustice that the assailants (in this case a gang of blacks) were convicted of assault and battery.

Some claim there there were 'white vs. black' incidents prior to the beating and after the noose prank, yet they can never actually name them. What happened, the cafeteria ran out of wall-de-mellon?

These same protesters had nothing to say when a Hispanic man was beaten and killed at the Juneteemf day parade in Austin. Nor did they comment on the horrific murders of Christian and Newsom in Knoxville.

commish13

Personal Friend of Chris Jericho
May 24, 2005
Emerson, NJ
I've been reading up on this, and the entire fucking town is wrong. A bunch of fucking racists, both the blacks and the whites. The whole town should just be firebombed and then forgotten.