OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

I see your Zimmerman and raise you a Tyrone

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by DJ Evel Ed, Mar 28, 2012.

1. DJ Evel Ed

DJ Evel Ed MayYourCumCrustedCocksBeConstantlyCoveredInCunt

Couple met and married within a month and stayed together for 65 years... only to be parted after home invader beat wife to death

Nancy Strait, 85, was sexually assaulted and battered to death by burglar
    • Her husband Bob, 90, suffered a broken jaw and broken ribs in attack
    • Police have arrested 20-year-old Tyrone Dale David Woodfork
    By Nina Golgowski
    PUBLISHED: 11:07 EST, 20 March 2012 | UPDATED: 13:06 EST, 20 March 2012

An 85-year-old woman was sexually assaulted and battered to death by a home invader who also shot her 90-year-old husband in the face with a BB gun.
    Nancy and Bob Strait, who had celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary in December, were discovered by their daughter at their home in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

Both the pensioners were rushed to hospital where Mrs Strait, who was nearly blind, died from her injuries.

[​IMG] Home invasion: Bob and Nancy Strait were both attacked when burglars broke into their home in Tulsa. Mrs Strait died of her injuries
    Mr Strait, who served in the 101st Airborne Division in World War II, suffered a broken jaw, broken ribs and severe bleeding. He is in a serious condition in hospital.
    Police have arrested 20-year-old Tyrone Dale David Woodfork in connection with the case.

The Straits' distraught family today paid tribute to the pair, who grew up in poverty in rural Oklahoma during the Great Depression.
    They met each other on a blind date on Thanksgiving 1946, married a month later and went on to have six children, 18 grandchildren and about 50 great and great-great grandchildren. They had recently welcomed a great-great-great grandchild.

Their daughters Lanora and Andra told Tulsa World that the couple were loving and generous people who would do anything for anyone.
    'Dad never talked, and Mama never quit talking,' Lanora said.

'Whatever she did, it came from the heart,' Andra added.
    The pair could be found sitting on their porch singing and playing the guitar during warmer summer evenings.
    Mr Strait, who had worked for the oil derrick supply company Lee C. Moore before retirement, enjoyed woodwork while his wife loved making quilts and baking.

[​IMG] Suspect: Tyrone Dale David Woodfork, 20, was arrested a day after the attack on complaints of first-degree murder, burglary, assault with a dangerous weapon and two complaints of armed robbery

They had both been struggling with health problems before the attack. Mr Strait had been diagnosed with a terminal kidney illness but had outlived the doctor's prognosis.

'He was living because Mother was alive,' Andra told Tulsa World.
    The couple had had food poisoning the week before the attack.
    'There is no one else who has been through what he's been through who is still alive,' Lanora said of her father.

'We pray he doesn't remember.'
    Tulsa police believe burglars broke into the Straits' home either late Tuesday or early Wednesday last week. They were not found until the Wednesday evening.

The home invaders made off with their Dodge Neon, a television and $200.
    Woodfork was later found hiding in a nearby house after a witness spotted the stolen vehicle being driven down the road.
    He is being held at Tulsa Jail without bail accused of first-degree murder, burglary, assault with a dangerous weapon and two counts of armed robbery.

'This investigation is far from over,' Officer Jason Willingham of the Tulsa police department told Tulsa World. 'We've still got a lot of questions that we still need answered.'
    Mrs Strait's funeral will be on Friday. The family has set up a fund the Nancy Strait and Bob Strait Support Trust to help pay for the service and her husband's medical care.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...romance-meeting-blind-date.html#ixzz1qRN2aShA

Why does our American news have to come from the UK???

2. VMS

VMS Victim of high standards and low personal skills.

That this isn't bigger news is more racist of the media than anything Zimmerman is accused of. It's a truism in news that "dog bites man" isn't news, while "man bites dog" is.

Obviously, the media sees this as a "dog bites man" situation, so common as to not be worth coverage.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

3. d0uche_n0zzle

d0uche_n0zzle **Negative_Creep**

Our media are nothing but propagandist whores.

4. Creasy Bear

Creasy Bear gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
    Donator

I think we need to get a white Congressman on the floor of the House wearing suspenders... Stop racial profiling! Just because a person wears suspenders, that doesn't make them fair game to black violence and media silence!

Who wants to join me in The Million Suspenders March?

5. d0uche_n0zzle

I'd rather march with short rope.

6. Chino Kapone

Chino Kapone Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?

7. DJ Evel Ed

Sure but the only suspenders they sell in the NY area are real fancy ones...

[​IMG]

8. Motor Head

Motor Head HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL

I want to brush this punks teeth with a night stick.

9. Creasy Bear

Donator

I googled Tyrone Dale David Woodfork and I have to say I'm shocked. I mean, I didn't expect much in the way of coverage, but I'm actually shocked at how little there actually is... basically just local Tulsa news, and like DJ Ed linked... a UK news venue. No AP, CNN, Fox, NBC... nothing. None of the news sources that are clamoring to report every fucking minute detail of the tragic death of Saint Trayvon have so much as glanced in the direction of this atrocity.

A 101st Airborne WWII vet... brutally attacked by a black kid... wife viciously murdered... barely a whisper in the media about it. Sickening.

Oh... and if Obama had a son, he'd probably look just like Tyrone Dale David Woodfork.

10. d0uche_n0zzle

Tyrone has dead eyes. No body is home.

11. Lord Zero

Lord Zero Viciously Silly

12. DJ Evel Ed

:clap: :clap: :clap:

13. Motor Head

No those are they eyes of a defiant scumbag. You can see the contempt in his eyes. He sees nothing wrong with what he's done other then getting caught. That old man that lost his wife will be dead in a month.

Oklahoma has the death penalty. I hope this piece of shit gets it, even though it's that pussy lethal injection.

14. Von Maestro

Von Maestro Registered User

The problem with that is we'll have to deal with #iamTyroneDaleDavidWoodfork bullshit in 10 years or so.

15. Lord Zero

The wife's last words were, "is this because of the water fountains?"

16. MrAbovePar

MrAbovePar En Taro Anthony

If someone did this to my dad, I'm killing everyone in the killer's family.

If that means I need to rent a pumper truck and drive down his neighborhood spraying kerosene on every house, his kin will be eliminated.

The preceding sentences were satire and I am saying as such for the lulz. I would never break the law nor would I advocate anyone breaking the law.

17. Motor Head

Fucker.:haha7::haha7::haha7:

18. Ballbuster1

Ballbuster1 In The Danger Zone...
    Wackbag Staff

You're all just racists!

:icon_roll

19. JimsInfectedEye

JimsInfectedEye That's very hurtful, sir.

Look, maybe the poor, unfortunate kids were just knocking on their door asking for directions. How do we know the old man didn't come out pointing a gun at them?

You guys jump to conclusions too much. We need all the facts here.

20. Creasy Bear

Donator

Mourning the victims of black violence is racist.

21. Lord Zero

The wife didn't put out. Case closed.

22. Creasy Bear

Donator

I heard she was a size queen. The whole incident was a cuckolding session gone bad.

23. Lord Zero

That's what the coroner's office is saying (so I hear).

24. Hate & Discontent

Hate & Discontent Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?

Sounds like a plan. I'd suggest a 125gr JHP rinse after, though. Wouldn't want to leave any toothpaste residue on this gentleman's teeth...

25. lajikal

lajikal Registered User

Haha.. The part that pissed me off more was that the daughters just hoped the father wouldn't remember what happened. Fuck that, their whole family should be outraged, weilding torches and set the savage's prison on fire.