I think I got free XM

RolfNetherlands

Opie & Anthony for presidents
Jan 30, 2007
Just wait for your unit to be shut down. But most important: Don't tell anyone. If you are ratted out to XM, they will cancel your radio for sure.

vegasbob

Mar 7, 2005
Vegas Baby
When I called to re-up 2 of the 5 subs I have I found out that I have over $160.00 in credit with XM which breaks down to 4 months of what I was paying before. Everyone else in my Family Plan is own there own if they want to get XM again.

Jan 9, 2006
Delmar, NY
I'm the oposite. My radio stopped working the day I cancelled but I can still listen online.

Papagolash

24.24.2.2194 [Incarcerated]
Wackbag Staff
Nov 11, 2001
I'm the oposite. My radio stopped working the day I cancelled but I can still listen online.

Same here, well except the turned off radio part. It took 3 weeks for that to happen.

Kid Brock

No longer VegasBrock
Jul 26, 2005
Las Vegas
My truck unit and Xmonline stopped working the next day, but on my home pc my XstreamXm still works fine yet the same program stopped working on my office desktop.

Mizzeaux

Are multiple Frrrrrrunkis called Frunkii?
Apr 26, 2006
Las Vegas, NV
My XM online has been on the entire time. I don't know if it's because of work, but the family plan radios all got shut down within 48 hours.

BusyChild04

I gotta return some video tapes.
Apr 28, 2005
Texas
my friend has had xm for one year and he got his first bill last week. Never was charged. Lucky motherfucker.

Blu Swade

Vajayjay lover!
Jan 25, 2006
I must be the exception to the rule. I cancelled May 21st due to being on vacation.
- I had no problem cancelling my a/c
- Got thru to a well spoken agent within 10 mins
- Explained why I was XLing and though I received all the free offers she was very understanding to the reasons.
- I had free channels for one day before my MiFi went to preview channel 1
- Received all credits due.
- Never had to make any additional phone calls.
- Never got the Email to re-sub before June 30th

In essence the whole saga has been completely hassle free. - What the fuck!

Maddog62

Dark Lord of PEST
Apr 17, 2005
San Bernardino CA
I cancelled May 15th and can no longer log on to my account or listen online.

My player still works.

WTF?
First you steel Military Awards next you protest against the troops in Vietnam. Then the big dig now you steel XM. You dirty rat.....

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
I was able to login via Xamp and listen online today. First time I tried it. My radio has been turned off for about 3 weeks because it took a week after I cancelled for that to happen.

I've posted about this before, but it's somewhat related. A buddy from work is listening to a Sirius radio someone gave to him that's been deactivated for over 2 years.

Blu Swade

Vajayjay lover!
Jan 25, 2006
I was able to login via Xamp and listen online today. First time I tried it. My radio has been turned off for about 3 weeks because it took a week after I cancelled for that to happen.

I've posted about this before, but it's somewhat related. A buddy from work is listening to a Sirius radio someone gave to him that's been deactivated for over 2 years.
Gerry Adams for pest Prez! Tiocfaidh ar la!

blakesnake00

The name is Snake.
Jun 5, 2005
peoria Il

hey my **** still is ***** also im not telling ** shit ,you think they arent ******** all of ** since we tried to put the ***** out of ******** nope not gonna get **** out of **

vcdburn

Jimmy's shaved sack
Jun 11, 2005
First you steel Military Awards next you protest against the troops in Vietnam. Then the big dig now you steel XM. You dirty rat.....
Better then those plastic ones.