I think Opie got an eyelift

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
Do you not understand the difference between someone defending Opie and making fun of the person obsessing over him?

Let me put it this way - we make fun of Frank’s obsession with Joan. We’re not defending Joan.

Yes, that’s how you people look. Far, far worse, actually - at least Frank actually had a relationship with Joan. The closest any of you came to a relationship with Opie was following him on Twitter.
I don't do Twitter.

We listened to him kill the fun for 15 years. We are entitled to a little fun.

And who's worse, the ones obsessed over Opie's retardednes or those obsessed over the obsessed...huh?

Foggy

I'm wasting my life here
Donator
Dec 18, 2012
Straya cunt
Ok now you’ve gone too far.
And you're actually in league with this asshole.

Do you not understand the difference between someone defending Opie and making fun of the person obsessing over him?

Let me put it this way - we make fun of Frank’s obsession with Joan. We’re not defending Joan.
But making fun of Frank IS an obsession. It's more of an obsession than the Opie thing considering the hundreds of pages dedicated to it.

Don't tell me that it's good-natured or anything like that either. It's a more sinister form of schadenfreude and you know it.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Jun 22, 2004
And you're actually in league with this asshole.

But making fun of Frank IS an obsession. It's more of an obsession than the Opie thing considering the hundreds of pages dedicated to it.

Don't tell me that it's good-natured or anything like that either. It's a more sinister form of schadenfreude and you know it.
I'm totally obsessed with Frank. Did you think I was going to deny that? :haha7:

Foggy

I'm wasting my life here
Donator
Dec 18, 2012
Straya cunt
Franko hasn't posted in the show groups for years.
Oh sorry, I didn't realise we were exclusively concerned with the filthy, cob-webbed corners that you inhabit. Selfish old man.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Jun 22, 2004
You really are a clueless dumbfuck.

I don't think Pig likes Mags one little bit.

:action-sm
I like Mags. I like pretty much everyone here. In fact, I'm trying to come up with someone I dislike, and I'm kind of drawing a blank. Maybe @Jacuzzi Billy for saying I look like an old man who takes girls on dates to cemeteries.

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
I don't do Twitter.

We listened to him kill the fun for 15 years. We are entitled to a little fun.

And who's worse, the ones obsessed over Opie's retardednes or those obsessed over the obsessed...huh?
Inception, maaan!

Foggy

I'm wasting my life here
Donator
Dec 18, 2012
Straya cunt
The Opster with 362,000 followers puttin' up thah numbahs