I think this lawyer needs some attention...

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
What does this have to do with the Pests?

Someone will kick this douche's ass, don't worry about it.

Oh and I think I've asked this before, don't know if you answered, since when does the Air Force have snipers?

sniper2323

The true north Idaho P.O.W.
Aug 3, 2006
Far North Idaho is Home
Well, we have done things it the past that did not affect the show, plus we have a few members so thought maybe this might make the show, then we might get orders, who knows. was a thought.

As to the Air force snipers, they have had them for a long time. Hollywood just dosen't make 10,000 movies about Air Force snipers. They are normally under Security Forces (Used to be Security Police). I was a member of EST (Emergancy Situation Team), which is simular to a military SWAT team on base. There has been some media coverage, in the last few years, of Air Force snipers. You would be surprised how many people have asked me then said I was full of shit. Then a few did a couple google searches, and decided they shouldn't call someone out until they researched a bit.

Oh well, back on topic. I would love this POS to get the attention he so richly deserves.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Para rescue is pretty hardcore for the Chair Force. I think it's about the equivalent to a cook in the Marines.

infected4g64

I hate this name
Dec 25, 2005
Navarre, FL
I know they have combat controllers, people who work with the army infantry to call in airstrikes, and Security Forces. Snipers? I don't think so.

well shoot, sniper2323 just proved me wrong

What a piece of shit to do that though. Hope he gets what's coming to him. And to do it in plain sight of that Sgt. just proves the point of lowness.

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
New York
Para rescue is pretty hardcore for the Chair Force. I think it's about the equivalent to a cook in the Marines.
I have a buddy who was in Special Ops with the Air Force. Evidently, it's serious shit.

sniper2323

Aug 3, 2006
Far North Idaho is Home
I know they have combat controllers, people who work with the army infantry to call in airstrikes, and Security Forces. Snipers? I don't think so.

well shoot, sniper2323 just proved me wrong

What a piece of shit to do that though. Hope he gets what's coming to him. And to do it in plain sight of that Sgt. just proves the point of lowness.
Ok, I will show you just two. the rest you will have to search out on your own.

http://www.af.mil/news/airman/1101/sniper.html

http://www.airforcetimes.com/offduty/sports/at.sniper11.1.06/

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
You mean MP's? Giving out tickets on the base isn't that tough.
:action-sm
I have a buddy who was in Special Ops with the Air Force. Evidently, it's serious shit.
Shhh....I know that, and you know that. My Dad was in the Air Force and Army both, I actually like the little pencil pushers (well most of them). I'm just trying to get some fun out of this.

sniper2323

Aug 3, 2006
Far North Idaho is Home
You mean MP's? Giving out tickets on the base isn't that tough.
:action-sm

Shhh....I know that, and you know that. My Dad was in the Air Force and Army both, I actually like the little pencil pushers (well most of them). I'm just trying to get some fun out of this.

I agree, I am not a fan of the new name, I liked Security Police. Security Forces, ummm not so much.

As for handing out tickets, not so tough.. Now dealing with the base rats, I.E. kids of military personel, what a PITA. Hi Don :action-sm

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
I agree, I am not a fan of the new name, I liked Security Police. Security Forces, ummm not so much.

As for handing out tickets, not so tough.. Now dealing with the base rats, I.E. kids of military personel, what a PITA. Hi Don :action-sm
From my limited experience with air base security it seems a lot of it is contracted out. Particularly Whiteman, where they did everything but a cavity search when I was delivering stuff to the PX. Fuckers wouldn't let me in because I had a warrant in a state 1000 miles away for not paying a traffic ticket. Apparently because I didn't pay a $100 ticket I was going to steal a B-2 bomber and nuke a city. Fucking rent-a-cops.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Does that beat having a Federal SWAT team called out on you to deliver legal papers..."whaa"

Treat_Yourself

Nov 17, 2006
Shit, aren't a lot of cops ex-marines? Couldn't they make this shitdick lawyer's life miserable by looking out for him and ticketing the shit out of him everytime he gets on the road? Sure he'll probably beat most of the tickets, but it should waste his time and be a hell of an inconvenience.

sniper2323

Aug 3, 2006
Far North Idaho is Home
From my limited experience with air base security it seems a lot of it is contracted out. Particularly Whiteman, where they did everything but a cavity search when I was delivering stuff to the PX. Fuckers wouldn't let me in because I had a warrant in a state 1000 miles away for not paying a traffic ticket. Apparently because I didn't pay a $100 ticket I was going to steal a B-2 bomber and nuke a city. Fucking rent-a-cops.
Well please understand, my experience is not within the last few years. Things may have changed. I was in, in the mid 90's. We did have some rent a pricks that to care of some of the federal area's on base. They were a bunch of stuck up, my shit dont stink assholes. So I agree Don, rent a pukes do suck. And don't feel to bad Don, When I made some deliveries to Fairchild, I got the whole security check everytime, and I was on a flatbed hauling sheet metal. Flipping open the hood, open all doors, glove box etc. and I didn't even have a warrant. but these were also base cops not rent a cocks.

sniper2323

Aug 3, 2006
Far North Idaho is Home
Shit, aren't a lot of cops ex-marines? Couldn't they make this shitdick lawyer's life miserable by looking out for him and ticketing the shit out of him everytime he gets on the road? Sure he'll probably beat most of the tickets, but it should waste his time and be a hell of an inconvenience.
:clap:

But then he would turn around and sue because it is race profiling because he is a jeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Treat_Yourself

Nov 17, 2006
Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Wonder why eh:)

Jay R. Grodner
Law Offices of Jay R. Grodner
Principal Office-Deerfield
625 Deerfield Road –Suite 406
Deerfield, IL 60015
Phone: (847) 444-1500
Fax: (847) 444-0663
Downtown Chicago
30 N. LaSalle St. - Suite 1210
Chicago, IL 60602
Phone: (312) 236-1142
Fax: (312) 236-6036
Email: jayrg8@aol.com
Web: http://www.jaygrodner.com (website down :()
I have 30 years experience in handling paternity cases in Illinois in Public & Private Practice starting as a prosecutor prior to the admissibility of parental blood testing.

Jerry1

Megatron Star!
Jan 26, 2006
Brooklyn, New York
When pilots get shot down over hostile territory, it's usually the Para-Rescue guys(Known as the Para-Jumpers or PJs) who go get them.....even Marine pilots.
The Air Force do have special forces units. They featured them in the recent "Transformers" movie during the opening attack sequence with Blackout. Plus one of my favorite TV characters was a US Air Force commando....Colonel Jack O' Neill

As for this ass who scratched up this Marines car, that guy better keep a good eye on his car because one day.......SEMPER FI BITCH!

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
I don't mind the checks at bases to keep things safe, it just ended up costing me more money having to pay that stupid fine off than I made making my delivery!

And yes I know Para Rescue are tough guys, even if on TV they show a Colonel doing actual field work, which we know isn't bloody likely. I was just having a little fun trying to stir up a Marines vs. Chair Force discussion. :D