I Voted! (for Nov. 6, 2018)

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Please reply if you voted in today's election.

There's a democratic ad to Democrat party members that says your vote is private, then in bold letters BUT WHETHER YOU VOTED IS PUBLIC RECORD AND WE WILL BE UPDATING OUR RECORDS AFTER THE ELECTION.
What the fuck.

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
There's a democratic ad to Democrat party members that says your vote is private, then in bold letters BUT WHETHER YOU VOTED IS PUBLIC RECORD AND WE WILL BE UPDATING OUR RECORDS AFTER THE ELECTION.
What the fuck.
That way they can chastise you for allowing "the forces of evil to reign" & then they can triple down on their fundraising demands

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
Dropped my ballot off 2 weeks ago. I'm sure it's already been lost or shredded.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Things are getting fired up early. I went to my new voting location, which was wrong, and got approached by a guy pissed off because he wanted a paper ballot. He said we have a right to vote by paper ballot(is that true?) and the people working the booths didn't know shit about it. He said these machines are owned by George Soros. They can't be trusted. The conversation wasn't even weird to me.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
I was voter #50 at 8am.
That’s high turnout for my small district this early in the morning.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
I voted as soon as I posted above, was there by 6:45. Straight red down the line.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
I was on line at 6am. In and out in 10 minutes.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
No on proposition 1.
No on proposition 2.
No on.... wait, does a person read this thread or do I need to format this for a computer? I haven't voted in a couple years.

Voted (in the US) the first time via absentee ballot... as had no idea who the locals were and had to do some research.

I voted early two weeks ago. Predominantly but not exclusively Democrat (a Libertarian here, a non-partisan there, one Republican with a long public service record who isn't a total asshat).

kidconnor

55gallon hog
Done.

It still gets me. I can just say a name and vote. No proof required. And I cant understand why that is. I know the reasons given but dont understand how that shit flies.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Bill Lehecka

Whiny Man Baby
Donator
And done.

Actually had to wait in a line of one. Woman was wondering if her friend could register today. Oy vey....

Not in NY.

Pickle

Done.

It still gets me. I can just say a name and vote. No proof required. And I cant understand why that is. I know the reasons given but dont understand how that shit flies.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I have always had to have some form of ID to vote.

Fred West

I hope somebody stuck around for an exit poll and told them orange man bad...

Bobobie

I checked out the Non-Partisan Judge candidates in advance to figure if they are Republicrats or Depublicans. One Dem Judge was running uncontested so I wrote in Ace Ventura. I refuse give them a single vote this year.