I want to do an AOTM

notmikeh

don't get any cucks on your wee
Jun 8, 2006
alright folks I saw a NBC 7 news van outside the Lowell Court house in Lowell Ma. I wanted to see if any other pests wanted to help make this one great. I need a spotter and someone that can record the whole mess and other pests to disrupt the shot with me. anyone? anyone?

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
Me thinks that would be a bad idea, but that's just one person's opinion.

notmikeh

Jun 8, 2006
and why is that storm

notmikeh

Jun 8, 2006
will NO ONE HELP?

notmikeh

Jun 8, 2006
well at least you have a go geters attitude. I like it

notmikeh

Jun 8, 2006

Jimmy's Junk

A hairy palmed pest
Apr 26, 2005
Lowell, In
the boys don't endorse these silly actions but they don't condone them either
I know they don't endorse or condone these silly actions but do they condem them? :D

Sorry too far away to help. Right town, wrong state.

notmikeh

Jun 8, 2006
the boys don't endorse these silly actions but they don't condone them either[/QUOTE]

I know they don't endorse or condone these silly actions but do they condem them? :D

Sorry too far away to help. Right town, wrong state.[/QUOTE]

I had to read your post twice before I realized I am an idiot:rolleyes: damnit

STARTSOMETHING

I wanna b, like ronnie b!
Jul 30, 2005
Harrisburg PA
alright folks I saw a NBC 7 news van outside the Lowell Court house in Lowell Ma. I wanted to see if any other pests wanted to help make this one great. I need a spotter and someone that can record the whole mess and other pests to disrupt the shot with me. anyone? anyone?

Go ahead get your jolly's off

but DON'T mention opie and anthony

theirs a reason the ATOM's came to an end

Cup O Broth

Jul 5, 2006
Its a shame your parents were not wearing a condem you lack of spelling skills ass.

Its condemn. For you playing at home.

Sprite

permanent case of the Moooondays
Apr 27, 2005
Jersey
I've done a few. Just make sure you aren't physically assaulted by a crew person, and if you are, please make sure the person filming the assault from afar has a working camera.

Also if you decide to do another one, do make sure reporters don't jump on the hood of your moving vehicle as you leave the area. Not speaking from personal experience or anything. :rolleyes:

notmikeh

Jun 8, 2006
Tool

Go ahead get your jolly's off

but DON'T mention opie and anthony

theirs a reason the ATOM's came to an end
you are obviously not a very big fan of the show or you would know that the bbboys still enjoy a good AOTM but they no longer will give out prizes for the "best" one.
the problem was that there was a contest going on for the best AOTM and and Pests were trying to one up each other. things started to get a little out of hand so the boys asked that we not do them for a while. "for a while" does not mean never do them again.

and how do you embed video on the message board?

edzeppe

Dec 11, 2004
I hate AOTM.

not because it is bad in anyway, just because they stopped it like a month before the super bowl was taking place in detroit, and being such a big deal, there were news cameras all over downtown for like 2 weeks straight.

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Nov 28, 2005
NY
you are obviously not a very big fan of the show or you would know that the bbboys still enjoy a good AOTM but they no longer will give out prizes for the "best" one.
the problem was that there was a contest going on for the best AOTM and and Pests were trying to one up each other. things started to get a little out of hand so the boys asked that we not do them for a while. "for a while" does not mean never do them again.

and how do you embed video on the message board?
I'm sure the boys still find them amusing but they don't really discuss them much anymore in general and with the possible XM/Sirius merger happening and the fate of the show questionable, I really don't think now is the time to make the fans look like jackasses or do anything to jeopardize the show.

I mean don't get me wrong: I always crack up when I have seen the AOTM's in the past, I did one with Big A a few years back, I recorded one for Paul earlier this year, but at this point in time with everything that's gone on with the boys recently I would never think of doing it now or at least not a planned out one. I wear my O&A shirts a lot to work so if there was a news crew nearby, I'd maybe stand there and try to get in the shot but I wouldn't seek them out now. But that's me...