"I Want to Fuck Your Corpse"- Sexually Harassment or No?

Is That Comment Sexual Harassment?

• Yes

Votes: 36 40.9%
  • No

Votes: 29 33.0%
  • Depends

Votes: 23 26.1%

• Total voters

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Show today, someone woman called and said that a co-worker informed her that he wished to have intercourse with her corpse. She said, in her mind, this constituted sexual harassment. Opie agreed.

Without knowing the backstory (note: this is a co-worker, not someone just on the street), would you think this is on it's face sexual harassment?

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
Nov 22, 2004
Long Island
One would think that if it was a corpse, how would charges be filed.

Also, would think after the charges were filed for Murder the Harassment charge would fall to the wayside.

Must be nice to be so hot alive that a guy would wait till she was dead to have at it...

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
One would think that if it was a corpse, how would charges be filed.

Also, would think after the charges were filed for Murder the Harassment charge would fall to the wayside.

Must be nice to be so hot alive that a guy would wait till she was dead to have at it...
Obviously never worked for a Mortician did ya? Actually I think that would be Sodomy

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
It's some sort of harassment. Sexual or not, it is absolutely not work appropriate.

the far side

Jul 6, 2006
Brick NJ
Imagine the jail house cred you would have from that crime.I just think the lack of a pulse just takes all the fun out no matter how hot she is

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
It's also strange, was she gross and the only way he would fuck her is if she was dead,,,either way it emplies murder, I know that sounds stupid but it's kind of true. If a women said to you she wanted to have sex with your corpse, either she really want's you or want's you dead...either way very freaky,,,,the guy needs a padded room for making that comment, if someone said that to me, I would just starte while I slowly made my wat to the phone to call 911.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
Everyone will die one day. And everyone will have their corpse violated by an undertaker soon after they die. It's the way the world works, and nothing can be done about it.

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
how can it be harassment if she's dead?

If you killed her then fucked her, it would definitely be harassment.

Mommadeez4u

Bastard coated bastard w/ bastard filling
Mar 26, 2005
Washington, DC
"That's the only way you'd ever get to bang me, asswipe."

Stig

Making America So Great You Won't Believe It.
Jul 26, 2005
NH
If a chick's hot and she's dead, what else are you gonna say?

thelord68

There's always time for lubricant
Feb 24, 2003
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Creepy, yes.
Harassment, yes.
Sexual Harassment, maybe.

I think its more disturbing (and worse) in a non-sexual, violent way. The guy would be getting off lightly if it were only considered sexual harassment.

If he didn't see anything wrong in the statement, it shows some really deep underlying issue in his head.

O

~OaTmEaL~

My guess is that a court applying the “reasonable person” standard to the use of this phrase in the workplace would indeed find it to be a form of sexual harassment.

I’d also say that there is more than a remote likelihood that the guy who directed this phrase towards his co-worker probably has all kinds of interesting things buried in his crawl space.

UsedLadBag

Your moms box.
Feb 4, 2005
Boston
How long has the corpse been dead? I'd say it's harassment until it hits the morge. Once it's on ice, different story.

Was that outloud?

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
I guess if telling her he wanted to fuck her while she was alive would be considered sexual harassment then wanting to fuck her corpse would be considered it as well.

But she'll be dead so why should she care one way or the other?

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
Without knowing the backstory...
Hello Exactly. Maybe he said he'd like to hook up with her and she said, "Over my dead body!" In a real bitchy way. :huh:

If he didn't see anything wrong in the statement, it shows some really deep underlying issue in his head.
Sounds like he fits right into O&A's target demo.

Keep in mind though, that Sexual Harassment is defined as "unwanted" sexual jokes, innuendos and advances. Last restaurant I worked in as a waiter, most of the girls were really cool and there was a lot of ass-grabbing and other hijinks going on both ways. I once had a girl grab my package and push me backward so she could have my place in line waiting for the bartender.

My favorite stunt from a girl was when a waitress had a few of us go into the back of the kitchen because she said she saw a mouse. When we all got back there, and we couldn't find it, she lifted up her skirt and showed us her nicely trimmed bush and no panties. She then said, "Oops, looks like my pussy ate it!"