I want to play Call of Duty 4 but I am poor

Razor Roman

MJMandalayForPresident2024
I can't swing an XBox360 right now. I know you guys are very generous, so if you have ever considered giving to a PayPal fund, please give to

razor_roman_wackbag@yahoo.com

ALL Funds will be used to purchase an XBox360, Call of Duty 4, and other related things, and I promise funds will not be used for any other purchase - not even buying drinks at the bar.

Please give generously. I may let the highest donor pick my username on Xbox Live!

W

waa waa bogey

waa waa PS3 better

Razor Roman

BUT I WaNT TO BE FANCY AND PLAY WITH DANE COOK AND YOU NEED AN XBOX FOR THAT! Sure, I want BluRay too...

Redding

Why can't us?
when you get the game can we see on paltalk playing it?

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
We would have to. Technically it would be OUR Xbox (Yes, I'm a stockholder) and we should at least be able to watch, and if I'm ever in the area, i get to play it.

Razor Roman

when you get the game can we see on paltalk playing it?
Of course!!! I will cam up and you can watch me live in Babygirls Anthony and Ronnie B. Fan Room !!!

We would have to. Technically it would be OUR Xbox (Yes, I'm a stockholder) and we should at least be able to watch, and if I'm ever in the area, i get to play it.
I didnt' say I was selling shares in an Xbox360, I am soliciting gifts! When the new Raw Vs Smackdown comes out though, I'd be happy to let you play one of my Create A Wrestlers... even Slave Master Reynolds... the best CAW EVER (on N64, at least...)

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Of course!!! I will cam up and you can watch me live in Babygirls Anthony and Ronnie B. Fan Room !!!

I didnt' say I was selling shares in an Xbox360, I am soliciting gifts! When the new Raw Vs Smackdown comes out though, I'd be happy to let you play one of my Create A Wrestlers... even Slave Master Reynolds... the best CAW EVER (on N64, at least...)
What?!?
Then give me my buck back, you chizzler.

HumpX

Character Assassin
Go get an amazon wish list and put a 360 on it. then spam it everywhere. Perhaps you could convince sir Cumia to contribute to the cause.

ya bum :action-sm

oh shit Razor you live in Sayreville? I do too, you could just come over and play if you really want to.:action-sm

or I can sell ya my 360, I mostly play PC anyway.

bigA

IM BIGA AND IM ON THE RADIO
Roman.you should take sack of chisels up on his offer and bring the java log(linger longer) FAGGOT!!!

sobi

I want to play call of duty too, but I have paypal money so I bought it. That is pretty unrelated to this thread though, huh?

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
join the fucking club.. my bday is coming hint hint wink wink

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
i'll toss ya a few bucks to wash my truck

LZMF1

Semi-Eviscerated
wait you need live? 50 bucks? or the 360, game and live?
yup.....you need to have an xbox 360. you have to pay for an xbox live gold account and you have to have the game.

:icon_mrgr

:action-sm

Razor Roman

lol... so far minus paypal fees I'm at $0.67