I was so proud of little Jimmy today.

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
How's that puffy cloud you've been walking on all day Jim?

Wow, to get those kinds of accolades from another comic, not to mention someone like Leary must be the best feeling.

1- One of the funniest HBO specials he's ever seen? High praise indeed.

2- Not only was it obvious he actually read the book but he really, genuinely enjoyed it.

Congratulations Mr. Norton. It's nice to see you getting these kinds of compliments. :)

May 7, 2003
I thought you meant the fact he resisted that whore who wanted to blow him;)

topher520

learnings for queers
Jul 5, 2006
When doesnt Jimmy rule? I'de love to show him my dark Asshole, but mine has a set of Balls at the bottom...The again he might like that too.

krinkle krinkle

when the bubbles stop four more to go
Jul 5, 2005
How's that puffy cloud you've been walking on all day Jim?

Wow, to get those kinds of accolades from another comic, not to mention someone like Leary must be the best feeling.

1- One of the funniest HBO specials he's ever seen? High praise indeed.

2- Not only was it obvious he actually read the book but he really, genuinely enjoyed it.

Congratulations Mr. Norton. It's nice to see you getting these kinds of compliments. :)
i was going to comment on that too. that was some good respect being sent from leary. good for you sweet potato

blee

Will Drink Today
Dec 9, 2004
I was happy he got all the praise but he passed up a great BJ. How hot is his girl anyway. I have never seen what she looks like.

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Nov 12, 2004
I love it when the little fella gets that kind of recognition. Enjoy the bright lights Sir!

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Why I like wonder tits, by Glenn Dandy.

new material, new material, new material.....I imagine its not easy being funny when you are in the big lights and not rehashing the killers in your head.

Jimmy's genius in my oppinion is his bottomless well of humor.

One of my idols Steven wright, Who i saw recently... did half his set to the tune of old bits.... booooooo..

god bless you lil Jimmy Nordon.

and on a side note... I would also like to praise Robert Shimmel for making beer come out my nose in Atlantic City last weekend.........Another great comic.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Jimmi's standup is phenominal but my favorite Jimmy stuff is live on-the-air.

He is a sweet boy. With the smile that most resembles a rainbow.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Love Lil Jimmy, no homo.
Got my tickets to see him at the Borgata next month.

NIB1666

Sep 29, 2007
Little Jimmy is a sweet boy and i adore him.

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Nov 28, 2005
Love Lil Jimmy, no homo.
Got my tickets to see him at the Borgata next month.
Yeah you're one of the reasons why he just added a THIRD show! That's awesome though, I'm glad the 'lil fella is in demand. I'll be seeing him New Year's Eve at what will always be The Westbury Music Fair to me.

Jambi

Infidel
Nov 29, 2006
I would also like to praise Robert Shimmel for making beer come out my nose in Atlantic City last weekend.
Perhaps you drank so much that the beer had no place to go but out your nose.

I do it all the time. :D

Dec 25, 2005
I smile every morning when I see Jimmy's billboard on the NJ side of the Lincoln Tunnel.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Perhaps you drank so much that the beer had no place to go but out your nose.

I do it all the time. :D
At those prices? 30 dollars for 6 cups of beer.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
Nothing but the best for such a great guy. I saw a taping of Lucky Louie when it was on and he came out after the show to say hi to the pests/fans. He was really cool, taking pics with people and signing autographs and each one of the dozen or so of us that were there got to have a little one-on-one conversation with him.

It was one of the fan's birthday and he came out and gave him an autographed copy of... something.;)

kimothee

Token Gimpy Cunt
Aug 31, 2004
There's a lovely billboard of him on the AC Expressway saying "Third and Final Show" with the dates above listed as sold out....with an actually decent photo of our lil boy....haven't gotten tix yet...grrr....