I Was Wrong - My First Wow!!

I must retract everything I claimed about the wow loosing steam and bring more shame upon myself, my friends, and family and give all glory and honor to Opie and Anthony. I got wowed for the very first time.

My mates and I were driving along in a MINI-VAN outside of Dallas, when this lovely young lady knew just what to do...

See the video at http://www.vimeo.com/295401

And yeah, if you watch any of my other videos, I know I'm a fag.

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Nov 28, 2005
NY
I must retract everything I claimed about the wow loosing steam and bring more shame upon myself, my friends, and family and give all glory and honor to Opie and Anthony. I got wowed for the very first time.

My mates and I were driving along in a MINI-VAN outside of Dallas, when this lovely young lady knew just what to do...

SEE? And you doubted the power of the "WOW" phenomenon....;)

ImAlrightSpider

I paid $2 a month for O&A and I LIKED it!
Feb 20, 2006
Natick, MA
But you STILL spelled "losing" incorrectly, you looser!

poppAwoody

C colon enter
May 23, 2006
LI, New York
nice half a window in the way, what do they do have a window licker in that car 50% of the time? holy shit, between the size and the opacity of the window, I saw the cavities on the dudes teeth better, but nice idea

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey

I think you should apologize

kevtv

Resident Music Nerd
May 31, 2004
Were you LOOSING your shit when it happened?

Cool to hear and see some fine female showed you why we talk to them.

Apr 11, 2005
New Jersey
been driving for a little more than 3 years with a wow sticker and still no wow :(

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
been driving for a little more than 3 years with a wow sticker and still no wow :(
Me too, but then again I don't like people driving next to me, behind me or in front of me.

I might as well just get a pr0n magazine and wow myself.

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
New York
Wow, instant Karma.

Palerider4146

The Death Medic
Sep 22, 2002
Hazlet, NJ
My first wow was the fall of 98. My partner and I are driving down Cross Baby Blvd in Queens in our ambulance and these two chicks came up and wow'd us. The problem was I was a brand new listener, and didnt realize that one of the other guys on my truck had put a wow sticker on the ambulance. Kind of confusing at first, but well worth it.

blazin

Dec 9, 2004
I put a wow sticker on my car back in the days of WNEW. The day I put it on, I was driving down the highway in traffic and a woman drove up to me and tried to get my attention.

I thought the moment had arrived!!!

Instead, she told me I had a flat tire.

That was the closest I've ever gotten to a WOW.

sorryboff

Aug 5, 2007
jersey
i thought wow was a sham also. i havent seen any results

Angelfuck

Part of the Ronnie B. crowd
Jan 6, 2006
Static Age
I see wow stickers all the time, but its usually on the expressway and people drive like madmen to get home so I usually only see them when theyre flying past us

Shitdeek

Dec 9, 2004
Summer of 2000, stuck in traffic near the GWB on our way into the Bronx to see the Yankees. A car full of pretty young ladies pulled up next to us in traffic and gave me and 3 of my friends a nice little show. for that moment i will always be thankful to W.O.W.

Lil Precious

I love my Dead Grandma...
Jun 17, 2005
NJ
congrats...still waiting for my first WOWing!

McGuirk

doesn't overanalyze comedy radio
Jul 13, 2006
This is the guy who stole/wants to steal Jimmy's book. The only justice served here is if he was WOWed while sucking his uncle's cock.

(7 years, no WOW :icon_mad: )

FredThe4thMic

Censorship goes Cumsies
Feb 11, 2007
Couldn't you just post this in the "Finally Spotted A WoW" Thread?