I would love this gameshow to come to the US.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
It would be so addicting to watch.

[yt]p3Uos2fzIJ0[/yt]

Chino Kapone

Jun 10, 2005
These are so addictive to watch.

[yt]y6GhbT-zEfc&[/yt]

English Gent

Feb 15, 2005
I don't watch the show myself, but there are some fucking hilarious youtube clips of players being complete cunts, while acting all innocent. There was one I remember where this doe-eyed girl pleaded with the guy she was playing against to share the money, and not to steal, saying how much the money would mean to them both and how she'd be devastated if he stole. She ended up stealing the money and laughing in the guy's fucking face. It was brutal (but hilarious).

OilyJillFart

Well-Lubed Member
Sep 26, 2008
I don't know why anyone wouldn't steal. You either get it all or come out even with the other person. No chance of getting less than your opponent.

Chino Kapone

Jun 10, 2005
I don't watch the show myself, but there are some fucking hilarious youtube clips of players being complete cunts, while acting all innocent. There was one I remember where this doe-eyed girl pleaded with the guy she was playing against to share the money, and not to steal, saying how much the money would mean to them both and how she'd be devastated if he stole. She ended up stealing the money and laughing in the guy's fucking face. It was brutal (but hilarious).
Yeah... this one.

[yt]flPaDwiqP_o[/yt]

English Gent

Feb 15, 2005
I don't know why anyone wouldn't steal. You either get it all or come out even with the other person. No chance of getting less than your opponent.
Because some people want the money, and one way of doing that is for both opponents to share. You're taking a chance by stealing, in that you could lose the fucking lot. To be fair, you could lose the fucking lot if you share, too, but it depends on whether you really believe that the other person will share along with you, I guess.

OilyJillFart

Well-Lubed Member
Sep 26, 2008
Because some people want the money, and one way of doing that is for both opponents to share. You're taking a chance by stealing, in that you could lose the fucking lot. To be fair, you could lose the fucking lot if you share, too, but it depends on whether you really believe that the other person will share along with you, I guess.
But if you pick share, you're getting half or none depending on which one of two the other picks.
If you pick steal, you get all or none depending on exactly the same pick chances from the other person.

Chino Kapone

Jun 10, 2005
But if you pick share, you're getting half or none depending on which one of two the other picks.
If you pick steal, you get all or none depending on exactly the same pick chances from the other person.
But you look like an asshole if you sit there and say... "Yes of course I'm going to split with you.... " and then pick steal.

English Gent

Feb 15, 2005
Thinking off the top of my head, I can think of one scenario where you might want to share, and that's where you genuinely believe that the other person is going to steal. Basically, you're betting on the chance that you're wrong: if you're right about them stealing, you can't get any money, regardless of what you do. If you pick share, you lose. If you pick steal, you lose. So, if you genuinely believe they're going to steal, you may want to pick share in because, if you're wrong, you'll at least get half. I guess you're basically betting on the possibility that you're a bad judge of character/body language.

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.
I predict a murder within the first few weeks if this game show comes to America. I would strangle that cunt with the braces with her own colon.

Oct 16, 2008
Parma, OH
There was a show with almost that exact same ending on the Game Show Network not too long ago call "Friend Or Foe" hosted by MTV VJ Kennedy. I liked it.

Jan 6, 2006
They did have this show in the US. I remember watching it on GSM years ago. Same exact format. The show was called Friend or Foe?

Here's a clip:

[video=youtube;maYVXc7nIrk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maYVXc7nIrk[/video]

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
Aug 25, 2010
If I ever ended up on this show, I'm 99% sure I'd get suckered by some smiling broad and then say a lot of words that would need to be censored.

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
Aug 30, 2005
woodland critter christmas park nj
There was a show with almost that exact same ending on the Game Show Network not too long ago call "Friend Or Foe" hosted by MTV VJ Kennedy. I liked it.
i was going to post this same deal except i couldn't remember the name of the show.
and yup, guys are stupid and women exploit that for their own gain.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
I'd look for their "tells" while playing the game and hope I guessed right. Like the one video pointed out, there's a lot of ways to tell when someone's lying to your face. I can see they pick younger people for this. Having older kids you get a good idea of when someone's lying.

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.
So, from the three videos posted here, the show is just like life. Women are lying cunts.
The second she said the money would help pay for her wedding and honeymoon, you would be a fool not to realize she was going to jack you. I've seen woman at their absolute worst over wedding bullshit. They lose all rationality and have no morale compass when it comes to that sort of shit.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Apr 2, 2005
South Jersey
I'd rather just select steal no matter what and deal with it then. I'd rather have all than risk being the nice guy with nothing. No reason to be a dick about it either.

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator
Mar 5, 2005
Right Behind You
If I ever ended up on this show, I'm 99% sure I'd get suckered by some smiling broad and then say a lot of words that would need to be censored.
Eh, it's a game and I have no morals when it comes to winning a game. I'd sit there and convince my opponent that I'm Jesus on his second walkabout, spewing trust with a forked tongue and then choose steal for the win.