IASIP Season 13

Floyd1977

Nov 1, 2004
Looks like Dennis does return. Not great 1st episode, hopefully it will gel again with Dennis.

Waitress looks awful in her current hairstyle

Congrats on Mac for finally getting ripped.

Mindy Kaling looks super weird now. I honestly couldn’t fully decide if the actress was Kaling or someone similar until the end credits.

Floyd1977

Nov 1, 2004
So, no one watching this anymore?

Aug 5, 2004
That escape room episode was awful. I missed last week and may catch up. We’ll see. They really should end it after this season.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
There comes a time in every relationship with a show, where a viewer must say that "Its not you, its me" and I think its time for me to see other shows. Sadly this is what has happened with me and IASIP.

Floyd1977

Nov 1, 2004
That escape room episode was awful. I missed last week and may catch up. We’ll see. They really should end it after this season.
Wow, I liked the escape room episode, “The Head cow is always grazing” leading to C,M,D,F chewing huge wads of gum to assert dominance, Charlie’s British? “summit” spokesman voice, Dee’s awful attempt at characters, the fact that of course Dennis’s bedroom is its own escape room, Dee ending up horribly injured, the gang convincing the escape room rep that they won despite the circumstances. To me it had all the hallmarks of a classic Sunny episode. The “Women can’t be quarterback....And i think the country had a chance to try it and we all all just said no way” was great.

The last episode was an all female reboot of the Wade Boggs challenge episode with Dee, Waitress, Artemis, Charlie and Mac’s moms. Not great because it didn’t feature C,M,D but I kind of like how they replicated the original episode format and the meta references to all female reboots.

Last edited:

DiggerNick

Donator
Oct 9, 2012
Your sister's underwear drawer
On one of Joe DeRosa's podcasts the other day they were taking about going to the premiere of the season and how fucking awful Mindy Kaling is in the show.

I've been saying all along she sucks, has a horrible voice and is as funny as cot death. Affirmatve Action Comedy defined.

Aug 5, 2004
Wow, I liked the escape room episode, “The Head cow is always grazing” leading to C,M,D,F chewing huge wads of gum to assert dominance, Charlie’s British? “summit” spokesman voice, Dee’s awful attempt at characters, the fact that of course Dennis’s bedroom is its own escape room, Dee ending up horribly injured, the gang convincing the escape room rep that they won despite the circumstances. To me it had all the hallmarks of a classic Sunny episode. The “Women can’t be quarterback....And i think the country had a chance to try it and we all all just said no way” was great.

The last episode was an all female reboot of the Wade Boggs challenge episode with Dee, Waitress, Artemis, Charlie and Mac’s moms. Not great because it didn’t feature C,M,D but I kind of like how they replicated the original episode format and the meta references to all female reboots.
That sounds terrible. Guess I’ll skip.

Floyd1977

Nov 1, 2004
Just watched last episode of Sunny. Very weird and pretty bad. Obvious now that the season was shooting around everyone’s schedule (Dennis only was in half the episodes, for example)

blee

Will Drink Today
Dec 9, 2004
western ny
I liked the season.
It was different.
That last part of the finale had me impressed with Mac.

Floyd1977

Nov 1, 2004
I liked the season.
It was different.
That last part of the finale had me impressed with Mac.
I’ll admit it was technically impressive, but not funny. But again this season was like season 4 of Arrested Development where the cast was never “together” (yes there were some episodes where they were but only about half) Ep 8 and 9 , the super bowl ones were a perfect example of having to shoot around the cast’s other commitments and in a timeline when Dennis was conveniently in SD or ND.

Last edited:

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
I have no idea what those initials mean