OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

I'd like to hear a DJ Whoo Kid show

Discussion in 'Comedians, Guests & Friends of the Show (Friends)' started by JonBenetRamsey, Jan 28, 2013.

1. JonBenetRamsey

JonBenetRamsey well shit the bed

he's great on the show and on the shit show, but i honestly have no fucking clue what he does on shade 45 as i don't have sirius. i listen via "other means". but i think if he got 3 hours on a saturday, it could be radio gold.

2. 25133WhooOoAH

25133WhooOoAH I hATe yoU

He hosts a show on Saturday Mornings I believe and that's where his interviews come from. Go to his youtube page, they are all posted there. I love him and Sam together It's like Ron and Fez but good. Sam's like a young Ron, very quick and hilarious.

BIV likes this.
  3. MetalBender

MetalBender I like fistables.

Can't stand his teef sucking laff. Plus I see and hear enough niggardly behavior that I would be sure to avoid his show at all times.

4. Creasy Bear

Creasy Bear gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
    Donator

He's relatively amusing on O&A and on Sam's show because they take him out of the nig zone... let's face it... O&A and Sam are as white bread as you can get and they couldn't "bro it up" and speak schvoog even if they wanted to.

Whoo Kid on his own show would go straight native and ghetto in about three seconds and it'd have about zero appeal to your average O&A listener.

5. fletcher

fletcher Darkness always says hello.
    Donator

He knows his audience. He has said plenty of times that he loves white people and he comes off really likable on the After Show. I havent heard him on Shade but Im guessing he really ghettos it up but I wouldnt be more surprised if he was more comfortable just shooting the shit with Sam instead of playing a straight nigga.

6. phillyfranko

phillyfranko Registered User

Hell on sams show a while back, he said he was white...

7. Reaper G

Reaper G POW# 126

::Whoo Kid:: You'd like to hear a DJ Whoo Kid show?

8. stellarcomics

stellarcomics Registered User

I've heard his show, he sounds exactly the same as he does on O&A.

9. JoeyDVDZ

JoeyDVDZ That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!

He doesn't seem bad, but I frankly take or leave him.

10. mills

mills I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness

He drives me out of my mind. Every time there's a mic near him I'm a nervous wreck wondering "how long until he makes an unnecessary laughing noise again" and elevates my heart rate with anger. It's never more than 20 seconds. Ever. It's what I imagine water torture to be like.

Maybe black-guy-laughter is novel to you trucker and suburban types who didn't grow up with black people. I don't know. To me it's just pointless constant fake laughing and it's enraging.

Inspire
    *words*
    *laugh*
    Expire
    *laugh*

Inspire
    *laugh*
    Expire

Inspire
    *laugh*
    Expire
    *laugh*

Inspire
    *words*
    *laugh*
    Expire
    *laugh*

Repeat

11. mills

mills I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness

He wasn't annoying at all lately. Friday especially sounded like he does on an O&A appearance, ie funny and non-irritating.

He needs to release more O&A-related mixtapes. Like, one or two a week. I don't think it's a coincidence that he Cuts The Shit when he needs us to buy them.

If he keeps being a normal dude on the shit show, I'd happily buy 'Whoo Kid Cuts The Shit With O&A' vol. 1-50.