I'd Rather Be With You.

I'd rather be with you, Yeah, Yeah i rather be with you. I'd rather be with you, Yeah i rather be with you.

I'd rather be with you until im free oh yes i do. I'd rather be with you until that day the fire waits. I just love that smiling face in the early sun. If i cant have you to myself than life is no fun.

I'd rather be with you, Yeah, Yeah i rather be with you. I'd rather be with you, Yeah i rather be with you.

I wanna hold your hand oh if i can be just your man. I wanna be your friend not now and then but till the end. I just love the way you act and thats a fact. I wanna be your number 1 so get to that.

Maybe the next time, Maybe the next time, Maybe the next time.

I'd rather be with you until im free oh yes i do. I'd rather be with you until that day the fire waits. I just love that smiling face in the early sun. If i cant have you to myself than life is no fun.

Oh man, You might think im tryin to be funny but im really serious this time baby. eventhough its a cold world baby but you know deep down inside that i really love you. I said those things but i really mean it. We are gonna make it this time baby. I really love you.