Idea to Thank HTG and PAC!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Truth Bell

SFN Supporter (As If)
I was listening to Ron and Fez today on my free 3 day trial period online and I heard a commercial for this:

https://xmirep.com/app.php

It gave me an idea.

90% of us will possibly be re-signing up for XM real soon.

Why should XM get all that money?

Why not give it to an iRep?

Good way to thank our HTG or the PAC?

Just an idea.

Thoughts?

alt130

Frunkis.net
Last I heard, the PAC isn't recommending that people flock back until we know what the deal is. At least HTG has said that. So I dunno that they would want any involvement in XM until or unless we know that this isn't going to happen again, and that they are not going to be restricted.

U

uralostcause

what is with the pac website it ciomes up page can not be displayed any1 know

kid afrika

I say we all give her the ol' "spider man" a'la Patrice.

Smokezilla

U. S. Backstroke Roulette Champion
2 words come to my mind: COCK PHOTOS!:icon_lol:

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
HTG and PAC are dead to me now. Long live Napkins!!

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
HTG and PAC are dead to me now. Long live Napkins!!
:haha7::clap::haha7::clap:

And a resounding "no" to the original question. While I applaud her efforts PAC is advocating the cancelling of XM subs, and that would leave me without R&F. I can't support a group that doesn't support R&F. I kept my sub but got my 30 day credit. XM is still without my money, but I still get R&F.

BadGuy

The executioner of Mouseschwitz!
iRep? It's fucking Amway for XM. Don't get me wrong, I loved XM prior to the O&A thing and will probably again once the subscription is over, but there's no fucking way that I'm getting involved in that bullshit. Especially, if the merger (aka buyout) goes through because I hhhaaaaaaaaaaaaate Sirius and I don't want to contribute to their success in any way, shape, or form!

Spider-Man? I'm familiar with Angry Pirate, but what's Spider-Man?

topher520

learnings for queers
Spider-Man? I'm familiar with Angry Pirate, but what's Spider-Man?
Its when you bust in your hand and then toss your web of lovleyness right on the girl(or guys..give me them ribs you) Face!

Dont forget the pinch pot mudworks from years ago. Somebody expalin that one again.

Hobo_Cum

Psst... your balls are showing...
I kept my sub but got my 30 day credit. XM is still without my money, but I still get R&F.
:rolleyes:

edit: not only are you doesnt get the point guy (as cancelling has everything to do with keeping not just O&A uncensored but R&F as well) , but considering XM was offering many of us up to 90 days credit...

oh yeah, you can also just get the free 3 day trial over and over again... *sigh*

TJLamb0518

Jumping That Shark....
:haha7::clap::haha7::clap:

And a resounding "no" to the original question. While I applaud her efforts PAC is advocating the cancelling of XM subs, and that would leave me without R&F. I can't support a group that doesn't support R&F. I kept my sub but got my 30 day credit. XM is still without my money, but I still get R&F.

AND you kept their sub numbers consistent, totally defeating the purpose of the whole friggin' effort! Just so you could hear 2 hours 35 minutes of ESD blathering about an imaginary wedding!

Good for you! you showed THEM! :icon_eek::icon_roll

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Sorry, but you don't seem to get it, either. If O&A get fired and none of you fools re-sub, do you really think XM is going to renew R&F's contract? I don't think so and that sucks for R&F and their fans. A lot of those that cancelled before O&A also listened to R&F. And how ironic...one of R&F's favorite pearl wearers might cost them a contract renewal.

Maybe you should start thinking about the consequences of your actions & stop being lemmings.

niklbag

Hooked on chronic worked for me!!!!!
Sorry, but you don't seem to get it, either. If O&A get fired and none of you fools re-sub, do you really think XM is going to renew R&F's contract? I don't think so and that sucks for R&F and their fans. A lot of those that cancelled before O&A also listened to R&F. And how ironic...one of R&F's favorite pearl wearers might cost them a contract renewal.

Maybe you should start thinking about the consequences of your actions & stop being lemmings.
HTG costing R&F a contract....do you realize how silly that sounds? she cant force anybody to do anything.

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
By encouraging the pests & fans to cancel XM, HTG is hurting the R&F listening numbers. Even if only a portion of the fans that cancelled listened to R&F, she is still taking listeners away from R&F.

When a show has few/no listeners, their contract doesn't get renewed. Occasionally, as in the case of Free FM/Kcrap, even good numbers doesn't get a contract renewal. R&F were #2 in key demo in one ratings book, yet Kcrap didn't think their show would work with a "heavy rotation of crap" format. Interesting, since it seems to work for WPLJ. But I digress...

I kept my sub because I wanted to be counted as a R&F listener. I asked for my 30 day credit because I wanted XM to know how pissed off I was over the suspension.

niklbag

Hooked on chronic worked for me!!!!!
By encouraging the pests & fans to cancel XM, HTG is hurting the R&F listening numbers. Even if only a portion of the fans that cancelled listened to R&F, she is still taking listeners away from R&F.

When a show has few/no listeners, their contract doesn't get renewed. Occasionally, as in the case of Free FM/Kcrap, even good numbers doesn't get a contract renewal. R&F were #2 in key demo in one ratings book, yet Kcrap didn't think their show would work with a "heavy rotation of crap" format. Interesting, since it seems to work for WPLJ. But I digress...

I kept my sub because I wanted to be counted as a R&F listener. I asked for my 30 day credit because I wanted XM to know how pissed off I was over the suspension.
i canceled my sub because opie and anthony where suspended. i found that out through wackbag. so by your logic, if ron and fez dont get a contract, i can blame wackbag for encouraging people to cancel. i love ron and fez as much as the next guy but, if they dont get a contract, i really dont think deb is to blame or wackbag. nobody forced me to cancel i did it on principal. i think ron and fez have enough listeners even with the cancelations to get renewed.

TJLamb0518

Jumping That Shark....

1) Not re-upping anyway.

2) R&F getting a payday from a company that promotes uncensored, unfiltetred content and then edits and filters that content? Not my concern.

3) If Deb was promoting cancelling XM accounts, and Ron was promoting Deb for her efforts, Ron is as close to giving his blessing to the cancellations as possible.

4) You think XM will really be around in 5 years? The merger will fail and either XM or Sirius or both will be filing bankruptcy within a year from the final merger death.

5) This has always been about bigger things than just one show.

I love HTG. I want to give her another pearl necklace as my way of saying thanks.

For me, fuck resubbing in any form. Plus with IRep do you get the free activation and free month as any resubbers should be demanding?

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
I am not condemming people for cancelling. It's the people that cancelled because PAC told them to. If you read about it on a board, gave it some thought, and made your choice, more power to you. There's more than a few that cancelled because they were told to. Not everyone is a free thinker.

If R&F want to give HTG their blessing, that's their call. They know what's going on behind the scenes more than we do. However, I choose to support R&F, and did it the only way I knew how. By telling the rep that I did indeed have XM for R&F also, which is why I was not cancelling my 3 subs.

TJLamb0518

Jumping That Shark....
geez, i cancelled my 2 and still listen to R&F every day (late), so you could've done both...

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
I know I could have listened illegally to R&F. I even know exactly where to find the show. Let's just agree that what I find an acceptable way to voice my displeasure is different from what you found acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.