Ideas for Accommodating Earl's Condition

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
Now that Earl's "Condition" has been revealed, the show will be more accommodating. So let's give them some suggestions on how they can accommodate him.

> Setup "Sleep Stations" throughout the studio. These will be areas where Earl can take a nap whenever he needs to. A "Sleep Station" should include some comfortable pillows, a soft mat, some headphones and iPod, along with almonds, crackers and gingerale.

> Ron, Fez, and Dave need to speak quieter during the show. Not be so loud, especially if Earl is using a "Sleep Station". They don't want to wake the lil fella up.

> All intro music, break music, and any other music should be soft and easy to sleep to.

> Earl is now in charge of dreaming, and then reporting what his dreams are if he so chooses.

Any other ideas? I can't wait till we get pre-sleep disorder Earl back.

nikoloslvy

I wear my sunglasses at night...Anyone want fries?
Donator
May 5, 2003
why is a doc buying this?

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
Don't be condescending, it's a serious disease. He just wants to sleep!!!

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Wait, I missed the show today. What is this "condition" he is supposed to have?

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
Wait, I missed the show today. What is this "condition" he is supposed to have?
After Earl walked out of the show today for not handing out free passes to the John C Reilly concert, Dr Steve pulled a Deux Machina and called and saved Earl's ass by backing him up on the sleep thing, saying he has a condition.

Digital_Trauma

"man of leisure". . . aaaand repeat
May 2, 2005
Lexington, KY
wouldn't he have to get the proper tests and/or sleep study before this can be considered his "condition?" Dr. Steve seems like a great guy, but don't doctors usually wait until the results come in before making statements like this? Or then again, maybe it's all just a radio bit.

mikek

Fatty made love to a cupcake
Feb 15, 2005
Massachusettsville
Now that Earl's "Condition" has been revealed, the show will be more accommodating. So let's give them some suggestions on how they can accommodate him.
Is there a pill that grows balls?

RENFIELD

May 11, 2007
pssst... go with it...

EARL HAS A VERY SERIOUS CONDITION...
A VERY SEVERE PROBLEM THAT MAKES WORK IMPOSSIBLE...

THE PERFECT TIME AND REASON TO REPLACE HIM...
AND KEEP HIM 'TAKEN CARE OF'....

DISABILITY TIME !!!
GET PAID FOR DOING NOTHING...
WHICH IS BASICALLY WHAT HE DOES NOW...

BUT TAKES UP SPACE AND ANNOYS RON...

IF EARL FEELS GUILTY ABOUT GETTING
DISABILITY PAYMENTS...
HE CAN BE THE REPORTER ON THE STREET..

A STREET FAR AWAY...
and when he produces a bit or thinks of something to add to the show... he calls in with it...

WHICH MEANS WE'LL NEVER HEAR FROM HIM AGAIN !!!

THE ONLY OTHER WAY TO GET RID OF HIM IS TO PROMOTE HIM,
OR LOSE HIM IN A POKER GAME...

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
he really is gonna be livin in a 'frigerator box and never gettin outta bed.

mikepop

cdnonafan
Jan 26, 2005
toronto
Negrosomnia is no laughing matter.From Wiki.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negrosomnia
This article is about the sleeping disorder. For other uses, see Negrosomnia (disnegrambliguation).
Negrosomnia
Classification & external resources ICD-10 F51.0, G47.0
ICD-9 307.42, 307.41, 780.51, 780.52
DiseasesDB 26877-Nig
eMedicine med/2698-Nig
MeSH D007319-Nig

Negrosomnia is a sleeping disorder characterized by the inability to fall asleep and/or the inability to remain asleep for a reasonable amount of time. Negrosomniacs have been known to complain about being unable to close their eyes or "rest their mind" for more than a few hours at a time. Both organic and non-organic Negrosomnia constitute a sleep disorder.Other Characteristics include yelling out "LET ME FINISH!!!" and "I NEVER HAD THE TICKETS!!!".
Their inability to preform the simplest of tasks and walking out of mildly stressful situations may cause researchers to sometimes confuse this condition with laziness.[1][2]

WonkaVision

To my Friends!!! To My Friends!!!
Sep 5, 2005
HOUSTON
Buy him a bucket of chicken and a gallon of grape kool-aid. He will sleep like a tar-baby.

unklewilly

Nov 13, 2006
I think we should just give Earl 6 months off. He doesnt do a fucking thing in the studio anyway, what can it really hurt? He is in the studio all the time but what does he actually do? He says its for production, but what production? Ron talks for all 3 hours....wheres the production? Fire that lazy fuck, especially for walking out the other day.:action-sm