If I hear the "Shine" by Star Jones-Reynolds bit again I'm gonna...

tourettesguy

Certified Labia Inspector
GET PISSED!!1!!1!!!1!!!!

Thanks for fucking up the replays again Earl, I've heard this fucking bit at least 10 times in the past week.

JESUS TITTYFUCKING CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the fuck is wrong with you?!?!

bubbawadd

Classic bit...but 10 times in a week is a wee bit much.

MilkmanDan

Uncontrollable Urge
It gets better with each playing, gonna listen to it for an 11th time while I jack to my autographed picture of Star Jones

pure_waves

© Steven Carr Industries, 2014. Grrrrrrrr
GET PISSED!!1!!1!!!1!!!!

Thanks for fucking up the replays again Earl, I've heard this fucking bit at least 10 times in the past week.

JESUS TITTYFUCKING CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the fuck is wrong with you?!?!
He's a genuine lazy bum, as the song says. It will probably be featured in Best of's next week too.

okterrificsk2

Earls fucking awful. And for all those people out there that think Earl being incompetent is a bit you should just listen to the "best offs" he has put together since the ONA suspension.

Earls a nice guy but an awful producer. Fire him .

Does anyone know if RaF have the rights to air WNEW/WJFK stuff on XM?

Ya know just when I think the Earl is an imcompetent asshole persona is a bit, shit like today happens. It's not like the guy has double the work load anymore. I mean it's bad enough he won't put on more than one best of a day but when best of repeats...I mean come on man put a little fucking effort into the job.

ginaf20697

At this point throwing just random old shows would be an improvement.

At this point a retard throwing his shit in the production booth would be a drastic improvement.

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
Does anyone know if RaF have the rights to air WNEW/WJFK stuff on XM?

I doubt it.. otherwise we'd have heard them. I think they can do like O&A pre-CBS, where they sneak in a bit here or there.. but for the most part, they dont own anything they did pre-XM.. Which stinks. I wish they could just play the re-runs of their CBS show.

The replays have been pretty repetitive. In fairness, It's probably alot of work to cut up best-of's.. And earl tends to avoid work at any cost.

At this point, it would probably be easier to just re-air full shows.

big doodies jim

Spreading the virus in PA
And we all know that tomorrow he will take full responsibility for it. I know hes a ___________ but for gods sake fire him. Its not even funny anymore listening to him being a stuttering ass when Ron calls him out.

On the other hand, the Shine bit is one of my favorites.

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
At this point, it would probably be easier to just re-air full shows.
Ah but here's the rub...instead of putting in 5 or 6 shows, it'll be one show 5 or 6 times

btw...PHENOMINAL sig pic :clap: :clap:

Deadbent

You can go fuck.
It beats hearing Baby Love, as if you're re-enacting a live version of Groundhog Day.

krinkle krinkle

when the bubbles stop four more to go
with o+a off the air for the time being, this is no time to keep playing the same best ofs over and over. ron and fez have a ton of good best ofs and this is definetly selling them short. earl stinks.

Digital_Trauma

"man of leisure". . . aaaand repeat
The replay today wasn't what Ron wanted either. He mentioned today that he wanted different best-ofs during the day, not the same one at 3pm and then again at 9pm. Maybe we can give Earl the benefit of the doubt and decide today is too soon to get it right. It doesn't matter, we'll get the standard, "It's my fault and I apologized already" crap, like usual. I like when Earl says right in the middle of an argument, "As far as I'm concerned, it's in the past and I just want to move on." Also, how many times have they played that promo with the "Mr. Centerpiece Liar" line? It was a funny show, but an inside joke that doesn't really carry over well on other channels. They are missing some really nice opportunities to show off their best bits.

psyduck

Earl's incompetence continues. Unfortunately R&F are incapable of firing him, so we will have to endure this until the Grim Reaper gets Earl-y on "the bus". I'd pay for his one way fare anywhere.

There is perhaps one other hope. Ronnie has been taking Earl's duties and assigning them to various interns. While this makes Earl's job easier for him, further confirming his stealing from XM, it might make our plight less burdensome.

Fingers crossed for either outcome.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Earl's incompetence continues. Unfortunately R&F are incapable of firing him, so we will have to endure this until the Grim Reaper gets Earl-y on "the bus". I'd pay for his one way fare anywhere.

There is perhaps one other hope. Ronnie has been taking Earl's duties and assigning them to various interns. While this makes Earl's job easier for him, further confirming his stealing from XM, it might make our plight less burdensome.

Fingers crossed for either outcome.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Our only hope is that someone at XM realizes earl can be replaced by 3 unpaid college students.