If Opie were to disappear ...

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Totally surprised at who started this thread. I would have sworn it would have been one of our "super fan" special posters.

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
Regardless of our feelings about him on the radio, I think we'd be curious about the mystery. More than that, I believe most of us would want him to return home safely.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
I like Opie, he named his kid after me.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I think baggers would be upset but realize that our loss is Science's gain.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
It would be the end of either opie or ant's fame and the show. So isn't this asking if wackbag exists after O&A are done? I say yes. This board has become much more than that.

oldmandick

Back In Black!!
Donator
Regardless of our feelings about him on the radio, I think we'd be curious about the mystery. More than that, I believe most of us would want him to return home safely.
Sometimes you are almost huggable.

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Wackbag = Therapy for my tortured soul. I can say almost anything I want on here. The reason I don't have a FB page is because within a week I won't have any friends. Nobody wants to hear the truth. I am incapable of maintaining a normal relationship with liberals or Jeezoos people. I have been banned from a half dozen forums because people don't want to hear the truth. I got banned from one of the local gearhead forums because I PWND the owner of the website when he started his jeezoos shit and I questioned everything he said and most of the board started laughing at his arguments.

MTJonny

Donator
Wackbag = Therapy for my tortured soul. I can say almost anything I want on here. The reason I don't have a FB page is because within a week I won't have any friends. Nobody wants to hear the truth. I am incapable of maintaining a normal relationship with liberals or Jeezoos people. I have been banned from a half dozen forums because people don't want to hear the truth. I got banned from one of the local gearhead forums because I PWND the owner of the website when he started his jeezoos shit and I questioned everything he said and most of the board started laughing at his arguments.
I have a Facebook that I never, ever use. I look at it every couple months for about 60 seconds before I quickly close the window before alienating every person I know. It's shocking how fast my opinion changes about people when I look at Facebook, it's a struggle to control my inner Flecter.