If you could bring anyone from the past here today...

jrsaint

If I could bring anyone from the dead back alive today I would pick George Washington. I think it would blow his mind and then anger him the way the government fucks over the bill of rights and the public for their own gain.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
My father... whaaaaaa :( :( :( :( ....just kidding it would be Obi Wan Kenobi.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Fatty Arbuckle. That cat knew how to party.

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
Napoleon, Genghis Khan, Socrates, Billy the Kid, Beethoven, Abe Lincoln, and Joan of Arc. See, me and my buddy have been putting off this assignment for history class and it's due tomorrow....

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Napoleon, Genghis Khan, Socrates, Billy the Kid, Beethoven, Abe Lincoln, and Joan of Arc. See, me and my buddy have been putting off this assignment for history class and it's due tomorrow....
Damn, that sounds like it would make a kick ass movie.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Peoples of historic import.

Strange things are afoot at the Circle K.

lajikal

If I could bring anyone from the dead back alive today I would pick George Washington. I think it would blow his mind and then anger him the way the government fucks over the bill of rights and the public for their own gain.
They begged him to stay. He knew it was doomed. Been down hill ever since. The dog n pony show is the same even with a supposed ****** in office.

Haeder

South Dakota
Andrew Jackson.

"Thy president is a what?!?!? Fetch my cane and dueling pistols! Wagons east...to the Whitehouse!"

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jesus... because he's taking his sweet fucking time on his own.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Lincoln because he'd probably change his mind.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Either FDR or Lyndon Johnson so they could see what entitlement programs have done to the country.

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
Frederic Wertham (I would really love to take one of those 1950s moralists and show them what popular culture has become) or Benjamin Franklin (for obvious reasons)

Atomic Fireball

Donator
If I had a time machine I'd love to bring back Ed Koch and see what he thinks about the condition of NYC nowadays

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
I'd bring him back so he can tell his followers to fuck off.
I'd turn Christian tomorrow if he came back and dick-slapped everyone in the Westboro Baptist Church.