If you dont like the show.....

Redding

Why can't us?
Mar 20, 2005
Bristol, PA
.....just go away...i get it everyone is allowed a opinion....but for me personally if i didnt like O&A or R&F i wouldnt be on O&A and R&F message boards....i use to listen to stern ...never on his boards....but when i stopped listening to him i wouldnt of posted on the board announcing that im not listening to the show anymore...it gets annoying when every month theres one guy that has to say "i gave the show a chance and its not my thing" or "i use to like the show but its not the same anymore"

if you will be looking for me to respond later i will be on the Rachel Ray message board letting everyone know that i dont like her show....;)

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
Nov 22, 2004
Long Island
if you will be looking for me to respond later i will be on the Rachel Ray message board letting everyone know that i dont like her show....;)
She is easy on the eyes.

BTW...you are spot on correct. Fuck all these punks, Oooh, I listened, I don't get it, it puts me to sleep.

Cancel your Satellite sub and put the money towards something that entertains you, like a Mancow podcast.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Or a giant butt plug. Because inside every zombie is a flaming homosexual waiting to out themselves on Has-Been Howie's Part-Time show.

kloraferm

Humor is reason gone mad
Sep 6, 2002
Staten Island, NY
.....just go away...i get it everyone is allowed a opinion....but for me personally if i didnt like O&A or R&F i wouldnt be on O&A and R&F message boards....i use to listen to stern ...never on his boards....but when i stopped listening to him i wouldnt of posted on the board announcing that im not listening to the show anymore...it gets annoying when every month theres one guy that has to say "i gave the show a chance and its not my thing" or "i use to like the show but its not the same anymore"

She's not that bad :action-sm

NortonsGravyLeg

Aug 20, 2005
Phoenix
That's right...this is a FAN site. No one cares if you tried it and didn't like it or you used to like it but you like the old days better. Just shut up and disappear.

jules

uppity taxpayer
Jul 24, 2005
south jersey
you are absolutely correct redding. there seems to be a whole group of people who used to listen all the time and enjoy the show, but now just wanna bitch how much they hate the fuckin show, and pick apart everything they do.just fuckin stop listening then.
if they dont like it, thats fine. but i do not understand why they continue to torture themselves by still listening. it doesnt make sense.

Dec 18, 2004
I love the show. I listen to every minute every day. Todays XM show was weak.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
You guys are right - why bother being on a fan board if you're not a fan? We're all fans and yes, at times we might voice an opinion about something that we feel isn't working, but when every post is negative I'd say you've got a problem. And the only way to fix that problem is to find something else to listen to...something that you find much more enjoyable.

But to complain all the time ... it gets old real fast.

Freese

Ramone and Frunkis-Since '83
Oct 1, 2006
Ottawa, Canada
You guys are right - why bother being on a fan board if you're not a fan? We're all fans and yes, at times we might voice an opinion about something that we feel isn't working, but when every post is negative I'd say you've got a problem. And the only way to fix that problem is to find something else to listen to...something that you find much more enjoyable.

But to complain all the time ... it gets old real fast.
Because some people are elitist self centered cunts. They feel the need to let everyone know what they are thinking. Just ignore them and they will go away.

if I don't like something I turn the channel. XM has 150 other stations I can listen to.

I quote Mike Tyson "Turn of your station"

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
Or a giant butt plug. Because inside every zombie is a flaming homosexual waiting to out themselves on Has-Been Howie's Part-Time show.
hey, just cause you like things in your but doesn't make you a fag, right Stig? :action-sm

no homo

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
Oct 4, 2004
Intransit

thats nice and all, but you left out the part where you go and make a message board about not liking it no more :arrrh:

cigarsandscotch

Smoke and drink up.
Jan 13, 2005
Middletown NJ
Holy shit. How many threads do we need dedicated to Rachel Ray sucking? I understand some people don't like her. Or maybe you used to like her and no longer do now. Whatever, just don't watch her anymore. We don't need daily minute by minute break downs of why you no longer enjoy her cooking show. Just fuck off and watch a different cooking show. There happen to be a lot of us that still enjoy her program and her cooking...not to mention her saucer sized areolas. Get a life.