If you found a fancy mans watch,would you return it?

the fancy mans watch

• return it to the store where it was lost

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • Keep it.A working man deserves a Fancy mans watch

Votes: 27 67.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Earth2murf

HATES EVERYONE!!!
Apr 2, 2005
Rotten County NY
Just supposed I found a 800 dollar watch on Wednesday.Should i be honest and put up a lil' sign telling of my find or Fuck that Fancy man and i should enjoy a fancy Mans watch..

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
what kind of watch?

I know its scummy but my motto is "if it aint you or your friends/family... FUCK EM"

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
did you know the person, or is it a total stranger, and you will never see them again, and is it engraved with a name.... ect. basically im a super honest person but if i feel that there is no way i would be able to find the person i would keep it. i like fancy watches, but that also makes me know how it feels to loose a fancy thing. i also get a kick out of returning lost items and fixing things that makes people happy

AngryPest

Mar 3, 2005
If you do decide to return it, don't forget to rub you junk all over it before you give it back.

bethm1b

person of interest
Dec 1, 2006
Just past the line.
My feeling is that if you can afford to be that careless with that kind of money, you can afford to not get it back.

Plunkies

Jun 28, 2006
I'm no hero like Ronnie B. I'd keep it.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
If i was certain It would go back to the owner I would without a dought return it... but I wouldn't just hand it over to some fat lady at lost n found.

It may have sentimental value to someone...Be a white man, sure we come in last usually from this sort of behavior,,, buts its the last bashtian of civility left in this going to hell society.

distortion9

Satellite Of Hate
Dec 12, 2001
NY
It may have sentimental value to someone...
I concur...

Another thing to consider is that it could be some blue collar dude that just happens to have lost a nice watch. I'm not fancy at all but my wife bought me a nice Tag F1 last Christmas and I would be SICK if I lost it.

If it were me, I'd try to find the owner.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
I concur...

Another thing to consider is that it could be some blue collar dude that just happens to have lost a nice watch. I'm not fancy at all but my wife bought me a nice Tag F1 last Christmas and I would be SICK if I lost it.

If it were me, I'd try to find the owner.
Do me a favor bro, you happen to lose that watch give me a call and let me know in what area.... I always wanted a Tag :icon_lol:

Feb 5, 2003
With a stranger
If I knew whose watch it was, I'd give it back. Otherwise, I'd probably sell it because I'd never be able to know that it was going back to the real owner and I'm not wasting my money putting a vague "I found a watch, if ou can describe it, it's yours" ad in the paper. Rich people don't read the classifieds. I couldn't wear it because I'd be too busy worrying that the previous owner had some sort of weird contagious rash or something. Even if I only got half of what it's worth, that's still a nice little bit of money for doing nothing.

Kid Brock

No longer VegasBrock
Jul 26, 2005
Las Vegas
Depends on if you believe in karma or not. I personally do not so I would keep it knowing that some savage would keep it if it were mine.

MetalSign

O&A Curmudgeon
Dec 22, 2002
Orlando, FL
Say I have this friend that found a watch on a table after a large group had left a meeting in semi rural PA, has no idea who it belongs to, but is sure the owner is a rich cunt. Say he came home and checked teh intrawebz and found out this here watch retails for approximately $8,000 - $10,000. He's now moved cross country and is (literally) almost broke. What should he do with this watch? Hmmmm?

LBF

Banned
Jun 18, 2005
West Tennessee
If I found it in a place where someone was likely to come back looking for it (i.e. restaurant, specific store, etc) then I'd turn it in. If I just found it on the street, I'd keep it.

I am constantly finding shit at work (golf course). If it's not claimed after a week or so, it becomes property of the guy that found it.

CaraC

A real giirrrrllllllllllllllllll
Jun 1, 2005
MA
Chances are if you returned it one of the douche employees are just gonna take it anyway... personally I would keep it or sell it

distortion9

Satellite Of Hate
Dec 12, 2001
NY
Give the manager of the store your phone number so he could give it to anyone looking for a lost watch.

CaraC

A real giirrrrllllllllllllllllll
Jun 1, 2005
MA
Give the manager of the store your phone number so he could give it to anyone looking for a lost watch.
thats a good idea i would never think of

PDX909

May 12, 2007
Portland, OR
Karma does have a way of fucking with you.. I know it sounds hokey but I'm a believer. At least give your details to the store like distortion9 said .. you'll feel a much fancier man wearing that watch if you made a reasonable effort to get it back to the original owner.

distortion9

Satellite Of Hate
Dec 12, 2001
NY
Do me a favor bro, you happen to lose that watch give me a call and let me know in what area.... I always wanted a Tag :icon_lol:

NEVER...

I would spend the rest of my life looking for it. I had been wanting a Tag for a looong ass time.

Nothing Sound

Riding the Biggest Wave
Dec 9, 2004
Next to aleash
Many, many, many years ago I found a wallet with $1,800 cash in it.
Not only did it have ID, I knew the person that it belonged to.

I'm not going to say what I did with it.

Creampier

I have to return some videotapes!
May 11, 2007
Somerville, NJ
I'm amazed at all the people who still wear watches. I just use my cell phone for time.

Getting back on topic, I'd try to locate the person who lost it. I was loaded one night and went bar hopping, left my wallet behind. Next day, this older woman came to my place and returned it, not a single dollar or credit card missing or charged. I was very grateful and swore if the roles were ever reversed, I'd do the same for someone else.

Like Mr Jay Mohr, I pay it forward from here on out.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
Say I have this friend that found a watch on a table after a large group had left a meeting in semi rural PA, has no idea who it belongs to, but is sure the owner is a rich cunt. Say he came home and checked teh intrawebz and found out this here watch retails for approximately $8,000 - $10,000. He's now moved cross country and is (literally) almost broke. What should he do with this watch? Hmmmm?
be careful if its a rolex, they keep records of the serial numbers and shit.

NEVER...

I would spend the rest of my life looking for it. I had been wanting a Tag for a looong ass time.
Me too, I always liked them

Movado=shit=return

Fortis=good=keep
My bro has like 9 different movado's , I've only seen a few that I like.

The mens sports is a nice watch