If you look at dicks all day, this is bound to happen

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
Aug 30, 2005
woodland critter christmas park nj
http://blogs.wsj.com/metropolis/2012/08/02/mt-sinai-urologist-arrested-for-taking-videos-up-womans-skirt/

A urologist from Mt. Sinai Medical Center was arrested on charges of taking videos underneath a woman’s skirt on the subway Wednesday, authorities said.

Adam Levinson, 39 years old, allegedly affixed a pen camera to a folded newspaper and filmed a woman on a southbound No. 4 train, a law-enforcement official said. Neither Levinson nor his attorney, Eugene Nathanson, could be reached for comment.

Levinson’s filming was first spotted by Sheldon Birthwright, 46, a minister. Birthwright noticed Levinson moving a newspaper while sitting on the 4 train near 86th St.

“What made me eye blink a couple times was I see a pen attached to it,” said Birthwright, minister of New Life for Better Living Christian Center in the Bronx. “He kept moving it and kept moving it.”

Birthwright said he followed Levinson as he exited the train at the 14th St. station in Union Square, still trailing the woman up the stairs. Birthwright talked to officer at the station’s precinct, but they lost the doctor in the crowds, so Birthwright continued to the L platform.

There, Birthwright said he spotted Levinson on a bench. A law-enforcement officials said police took him into custody and found images of a woman on the pen camera.

Levinson was arraigned Thursday on charges of second-degree unlawful surveillance, a felony. Bail was set at $5,000.

A spokesman for Mt. Sinai said the doctor has been suspended pending the result of the investigation.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
“What made me eye blink a couple times was I see a pen attached to it,” said Birthwright, minister of New Life for Better Living Christian Center in the Bronx. “He kept moving it and kept moving it.”
Either he was pathetically obvious or this woman is very observant.