If you would like to send a wedding gift for Paulo and Melly

Ronreddog

Unofficial O&A Twitter Tough Guy
Melly asked if I would start a thread for this. If you can, please help!

I can't post a new thread, probably because I don't have enough posts or something. If someone would like to repost this, thanks.

If you would like to send a wedding gift:

Yes, we did register at Amazon.com, but I would much rather see you donate to charity if you feel that you want to give Paulo and I a gift. I feel stupid posting this, but if I can raise some money for charity, I will. My son has Becker's Muscular Dystrophy, as well as my deceased grandfather. The Jerry Lewis Muscular Dystrophy Association has helped out tremendously. My grandfather used to raise money for them back in the early days.

If you would like to make a charitable donation in celebration of Paul & Melly's wedding, please use the following link and directions.

Go to the Muscular Dystrophy Association's secure website.

https://secure.mdausa.org/Gift.aspx

Select Yes, when you see this option
Would you like this gift to be in memory or in honor of someone or mark a special occasion?

This will bring up a section to fill in what kind of occasion you are donating for (wedding) and a place to fill in for who it is for (Mr & Mrs Paul O'Callaghan) and the address to send the notification of your gift.
Paul & Melissa O'Callaghan
4015 E Riverhills Drive
Tampa, FL 33617

There is also a section to select which program that you would like the donation to go to

Choose a specific program or disease to support (select Becker Muscular Dystrophy BMD)

I don't expect anything from anyone, but if I can get some good out of this, I will do it.
Thanks everyone!

Ron

A

assilem

Thanks Ron! Meat Party!!

MilkmanDan

Uncontrollable Urge
Hold Hands you lovebirds !
I'll see what I can pitch in.

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
Is it really wise to give Paul's home address to some of the dipshits on this board?

A

assilem

Is it really wise to give Paul's home address to some of the dipshits on this board?
I'm not worried, I have a very nice gun collection. ;)

Ronreddog

Unofficial O&A Twitter Tough Guy
I don't think you want to show up there, just saying! :haha7:

Seriously, Melly and Paul are great people, I am proud to call them my friends, and whatever you would like to donate would be wonderful.

Ron

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
I don't think you want to show up there, just saying! :haha7:
whoa...we're talking about Wackbag not al Queda...i was thinking more along the lines of 50 pizzas being delivered, male strip-o-grams, box of cocks...shit like that no need to bring out the heavy artillary :action-sm

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
whoa...we're talking about Wackbag not al Queda...i was thinking more along the lines of 50 pizzas being delivered, male strip-o-grams, box of cocks...shit like that no need to bring out the heavy artillary :action-sm
Are you kidding? Paul O would love 50 pizzas, and probably the other stuff too.

Seriously though, I think Paul is pretty much liked around here. We give him a hard time, but he's a decent fella. If it were Dave's address I'd worry for his safety.

A

assilem

I need to post here more, no wonder Friday moved over here.
:icon_razz

Top Bottom