If..

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
If Ron and Fez were suspended from XM with no replays with a very likely outcome was their firings,

what would you do?
what would you want?
what would you expect others to do?

Ron and Fez and O and A are a natural pairing. Both parties not only complement one another, but have covered one another for years. If Ron and Fez go, the word has to go out to our fellow Pests that an action no different from the action we made for O and A should be instituted.

They are friends of the Pests and O and A and should be defended.

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Ron and Fez and O and A are a natural pairing. Both parties not only complement one another, but have covered one another for years. If Ron and Fez go, the word has to go out to our fellow Pests that an action no different from the action we made for O and A should be instituted.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Well said, not a thing I could add to that.

LiddyRules

Signed To a Non-Exclusive Consultancy
Same deal with O+A. I'd cancel my XM until I knew the fates. And if they're gone, I'm gone.

dodisman

I think i'd have to move to whatever city picked them up

MJMANDALAY

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Well said, not a thing I could add to that.

The only people that probably wouln't get it are those that don't go back to the NEW days.

Polack

Who is John Galt?
If the buddays were fired I'd finally say fuck you to XM.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
My first reaction would be that I'd be happy the boys got 24 hour replays back, but I'd miss the buddays.

Can't cancel due to O&A and MLB. Can't protest because I live too far away and have a M-F job.

I'd want them to be back on as soon as possible.

I would expect lots of people to irrationally freak out, others to stay the course, and wackbag to go into Patbattle mode early and often.

ern

Hiding behind my keyboard
I got XM before ron and fez, but they seem to be the only thing I listen to other than a little squizz or ethel. I would cancel my sub and list my unit on ebay. I aint smashing something I paid a couple hundred for, that would only hurt me.

If R&F get suspended/fired now, your the one that jinxed them. Then you will have to be summarily hunted down and beaten repeatedly with ESD's infected hog.

The only people that probably wouln't get it are those that don't go back to
the NEW days.

:yclap::clap9:

agreed

Sct Ptersns Twn

Looking 4 a New 1st Mate
Well, I would not do anything different than what I do today.

I live a day behind.

Fuck XM.

Lunchbox420

The Kenny Powers of Wackbag
I would wipe my feces on the outside of XM washington.

Luftwaffe

drinking: Terrapin Wake-N-Bake
I signed up for O & A, but stayed for Ron and Fez. I'll go where R&F go.

I'd tell Al Sharpton that R&F were taken off the air because Earl is black.

maz

TRueWDTer
i'd definitely be gone
but... wait , i'm already gone, fuck

I refuse to comment due to fear that I may jinx the best thing going TODAY!!

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Ron and Fez are already off the air. it has turned into the ESD and HTG show. I'm glad I work overnights so I am asleep during the show these days

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Depends. Are O&A gone, too? If we lose 202 all together it's a no brainer. If just R&F go, I'd have to see under what circumstances & decide from there.

augiep38

I would wipe my feces on the outside of XM washington.

Have you been to the XM office in Washington? THey wouldn't notice any additional feces. The place is a dump. Between the crackheads panhandling at the light on NY ave to all of the schwoogies with paper sacks, you wouldn't be able to walk close enough to the building to smear feces without getting the HIV or some other mongrel disease.