IL. Senate panel approves gun-carry agreement

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
I am disappointed that state preemption was not approved or part of that bill. Chicago can still keep its assault weapon ban in place because of that. But, it's a start for Illinois at least.

And maybe now that CCW is legal in all 50, perhaps they can consider resubmitting national carry where a CCW from one state would have to be recognized by every other state kinda like a drivers license. I know it would be really nice for me since I travel so much.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Constitutional Carry for the whole US of A.

Fuck 'permits' and the libtards that rode in on them.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
It's a small step but a good one.
A national CCW is the way to go.

off topic:
Can that 1st link open up any more fucking videos?

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
It's a small step but a good one.
A national CCW is the way to go.

off topic:
Can that 1st link open up any more fucking videos?
Really.

I thought I was starting to hear those goddamn voices again, except this time they were finally speaking English. :rolleyes:

mascan42

Additionally, police must refuse an applicant if he has five or more arrests in last seven years or three or more gang-related arrests in the last seven years.
The fuck? I realize most of the gangstas don't get a permit in the first place, but it takes three gang-related arrests before they won't just give them one anyway?

I like that it's shall issue, I don't like that a permit is required in the first place. Fuck that shit.