Illegal Immigrant murdering the kids that Americans won't, was deported in 2006

Myhairygrundle

Screw you guys, I'm going home.
Jul 16, 2005
Texas
Deported in 2006, returned to Texas illegally. Killed his 4 kids, wife is critical, and he offed himself.

The police were at the house for a domestic the week prior. The woman refused to press charges. If there was some cooperation between the DHS and local law enforcement, it might have been known that he was deported before and he could have been detained.

Lots of variables/what if's on this one.

http://www.khou.com/home/Police-Bay...-condition-aware-kids-are-dead-135036463.html

by Associated Press

khou.com

Posted on December 5, 2011 at 11:39 AM

Updated yesterday at 1:08 PM

BAY CITY, Texas -- Police say a Texas woman shot by her husband has been upgraded to serious condition and she’s aware that he killed their four children.

Bay City police on Monday said Laura Gonzalez, who was wounded by Jose Avila-Alva before he shot their youngsters and killed himself, remains hospitalized.

Lt. Andrew Lewis said the revolver used by Avila-Alva last Wednesday was reported stolen in 2010 to Port Arthur police.

Police say Avila-Alva was in the U.S. illegally, after being deported to Mexico in 2006.

A coroner has identified the children, who were all under the age of 5, as Daniel Gonzalez, Sean Gonzalez, Cecilia Gonzalez and Miguel Gonzalez.

THRILLHO

Apr 5, 2009
Bothell, Wa.
Lots of variables/what if's on this one.
Like how many kids would this woman have squirted out had the husband didn't finally do something about it?

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.
And that cost +$5,000,000 with the no insurance having critical condition bitch going through hours and hours of surgery I'm sure.
Yeah, I thought about that, but those costs will just be passed on to people with insurance. Of course if she is really fucked up I'm sure she will get social security payments and cheap housing. All benefits, despite having been a drain on the system since the day she sit foot on American soil and doubled, tripled, quadrupled and quintipled it every time her beaner factory shat out a kid.

Myhairygrundle

Screw you guys, I'm going home.
Jul 16, 2005
Texas
Yeah, I thought about that, but those costs will just be passed on to people with insurance. Of course if she is really fucked up I'm sure she will get social security payments and cheap housing. All benefits, despite having been a drain on the system since the day she sit foot on American soil and doubled, tripled, quadrupled and quintipled it every time her beaner factory shat out a kid.
No shit. 5 medivac helicopter rides from Bay City to Houston should be a nice bill. Plus all the hospital costs. But I'm sure the transaction fees from Western Union for all the money he sent back to Mexico will more than make up for it....right?

Ego

The Only Thing Bigger Than My Head
Feb 15, 2005
Elkton, MD
She'll be pregnant again before leaving the hospital. Livin' in America...

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
Aug 30, 2005
woodland critter christmas park nj
yea, america really is the land of opportunity.