Illegal Immigrant Pleads Guilty To Killing Marine, Date

Schmed

I'm a corpse without a soul...
Nov 4, 2002
Shitsville, NY

POSTED: 5:41 pm EDT September 18, 2007
UPDATED: 10:15 am EDT September 19, 2007

COLUMBIA, Md. -- An illegal immigrant accused of killing a Marine and his date in a DUI crash last November pleaded guilty in court on Tuesday.Edwardo Morales-Soriano, 26, pleaded guilty to two counts of negligent manslaughter.According to police, Soriano's vehicle slammed into the rear of a car stopped at a red light at the intersection of Routes 175 and 108 in Columbia last Thanksgiving.
Jennifer Bower, 24, of Montgomery Village, and Brian Matthews, 21, of Columbia, died as a result of the crash.Matthews had served in Ramadi, Iraq, as part of the Fox Company 2nd Battalion 5th Marine Regiment. He had just celebrated Thanksgiving with his family when he and Bower went out on a date.Court documents showed that Soriano had a blood-alcohol level of .32 that night. The legal limit is .08. Court officials said that after the crash, Soriano got out of his car, stumbled, sat on a guardrail and shook his head.Officials said Soriano had a Maryland driver's license, but is a citizen of Mexico. He had been living in Laurel.The judge ordered psychiatric, drug and alcohol evaluations on Soriano. He could face up to 20 years in prison, but prosecutors said they are asking for only eight.Once he serves his sentence, Soriano could be deported.

Aug 10, 2007
(In before the holy than thou baggers who have never drank and drove afterwards)

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
(In before the holy than thou baggers who have never drank and drove afterwards)
You are truly an ass.

Yeah, many of us have drunk and driven. The difference is we've never killed anyone with our stupidity.

The bigger issue for me is that he's an illegal immigrant and that he only "may" get deported after he serves his sentence. He's now a convicted felon and doesn't deserve to stay in this country any longer than necessary. I resent that American tax dollars are going towards providing this douche with 3 hots & a cot, a gym, schooling and medical care. It's bad enough that we pay for American criminals to have all these "perks", but why should we have to pay for an illegal immigrant/criminal to have them as well?

Aug 10, 2007
You are truly an ass.

Yeah, many of us have drunk and driven. The difference is we've never killed anyone with our stupidity.

The bigger issue for me is that he's an illegal immigrant and that he only "may" get deported after he serves his sentence. He's now a convicted felon and doesn't deserve to stay in this country any longer than necessary. I resent that American tax dollars are going towards providing this douche with 3 hots & a cot, a gym, schooling and medical care. It's bad enough that we pay for American criminals to have all these "perks", but why should we have to pay for an illegal immigrant/criminal to have them as well?
No, every messageboard on any site has the same fucks who claim to have never drank and drove. Its insane, everyones done it. People do it all over the country on a nightly basis. Yet, everytime somebody gets caught they're vilified as scum. Go ahead and rabble rabble rabble about him being illegal and killing a marine. It happens on a daily basis to normal citizens.

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
On the road to ruin
No, every messageboard on any site has the same fucks who claim to have never drank and drove. Its insane, everyones done it. People do it all over the country on a nightly basis. Yet, everytime somebody gets caught they're vilified as scum. Go ahead and rabble rabble rabble about him being illegal and killing a marine. It happens on a daily basis to normal citizens.
Every drunk driver is fucking scum, including my younger brother who is lucky that 1) he hasn't gotten caught and 2) has made it home every time without incident. I gave him a good talking to, but who knows if I got through. Unfortunately I live too far away from him, so I can't even tell him to call me if he's drunk. By the time I got to him he'd most likely be sober.

Just because "everybody does it" does not make it right. I don't understand why you feel that way. EVERY drunk driver is an assfuck, and I only hope they don't kill anyone with their selfish actions. I don't drive drunk, and if you think I'm lying you can go fuck yourself. I'm a responsible adult and I will not drink if I know I'm going to be driving. Not everyone on this board is an out of control, immature, irresponsible, alcoholic. Some of us even go out & have a good time without touching alcohol.

Aug 10, 2007
Every drunk driver is fucking scum, including my younger brother who is lucky that 1) he hasn't gotten caught and 2) has made it home every time without incident. I gave him a good talking to, but who knows if I got through. Unfortunately I live too far away from him, so I can't even tell him to call me if he's drunk. By the time I got to him he'd most likely be sober.

Just because "everybody does it" does not make it right. I don't understand why you feel that way. EVERY drunk driver is an assfuck, and I only hope they don't kill anyone with their selfish actions. I don't drive drunk, and if you think I'm lying you can go fuck yourself. I'm a responsible adult and I will not drink if I know I'm going to be driving. Not everyone on this board is an out of control, immature, irresponsible, alcoholic. Some of us even go out & have a good time without touching alcohol.

Thats the thing, I don't drink often and when I do, I walk. But it just amazes me how the majority of people vilify drunk drivers when they're doing the same thing. My 'best" friend got a DUI and his parents kicked him out of their house. These are two adults, I use that term loosely, that get sloshed on a nightly basis and drive home all of the time. His dad is in the FBI and claims that even if he gets pulled over, hes got a free pass.

My other friends are the same way, same parents, same activities. Its a wide spread problem but instead of burning people at the stake why don't you eliminate the problems that cause drunk driving?

Aug 10, 2007
And how would we do that? What are those problems that cause drunk driving?

Want to drink in our club? Give us your car keys, you can pick it up in the morning. Or... the cops should literally stand outside of a club/bar and follow people to their cars and bust them.

Or...

People could stop being hypocrites and show some self control..

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
Oct 4, 2004
Intransit

I$ every post of yours just here to bash others? move on there are now 14 boards to pick from even boards who pretend to like the show
:action-sm dont let the door hit u in the ass on the way out

Aug 10, 2007
I$ every post of yours just here to bash others? move on there are now 14 boards to pick from even boards who pretend to like the show
:action-sm dont let the door hit u in the ass on the way out
Ive tried FBA but I like wackbag better... I think i'll stick around.:action-sm

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Nov 12, 2004
Queens, NY

POSTED: 5:41 pm EDT September 18, 2007
UPDATED: 10:15 am EDT September 19, 2007

COLUMBIA, Md. -- An illegal immigrant accused of killing a Marine and his date in a DUI crash last November pleaded guilty in court on Tuesday.Edwardo Morales-Soriano, 26, pleaded guilty to two counts of negligent manslaughter.According to police, Soriano's vehicle slammed into the rear of a car stopped at a red light at the intersection of Routes 175 and 108 in Columbia last Thanksgiving.
Jennifer Bower, 24, of Montgomery Village, and Brian Matthews, 21, of Columbia, died as a result of the crash.Matthews had served in Ramadi, Iraq, as part of the Fox Company 2nd Battalion 5th Marine Regiment. He had just celebrated Thanksgiving with his family when he and Bower went out on a date.Court documents showed that Soriano had a blood-alcohol level of .32 that night. The legal limit is .08. Court officials said that after the crash, Soriano got out of his car, stumbled, sat on a guardrail and shook his head.Officials said Soriano had a Maryland driver's license, but is a citizen of Mexico. He had been living in Laurel.The judge ordered psychiatric, drug and alcohol evaluations on Soriano. He could face up to 20 years in prison, but prosecutors said they are asking for only eight.Once he serves his sentence, Soriano could be deported.
If convicted i think the USMC may have found their newest IED detection system.

Capt.Caveman

Totally unlikeable
Jan 13, 2005
closer to a playground then allowed by law

LOOK AT ME EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm Different.......I wish daddy went to my Chess team match