I'm an Audible listener 1.5 years behind...

OandAForever

Jun 1, 2006
NYC
I've been listening to the show for years, and was initially up to date. But as time goes on, I can't keep up, and am now 1.5 years behind. So by asking a question on here - I get a glimpse into the future :). Anyways, I am just listening to the guys ranting about not being invited to last year's Super Bowl (2012), and how the company used - the 'we didn't think you wanted to be the part of the radio-row' excuse. Anyway. Here's my question. Did O&A get to go to the Super Bowl 2013 :)?

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Mar 22, 2006
Red Jacuzzi
I've been listening to the show for years, and was initially up to date. But as time goes on, I can't keep up, and am now 1.5 years behind. So by asking a question on here - I get a glimpse into the future :). Anyways, I am just listening to the guys ranting about not being invited to last year's Super Bowl (2012), and how the company used - the 'we didn't think you wanted to be the part of the radio-row' excuse. Anyway. Here's my question. Did O&A get to go to the Super Bowl 2013 :)?

They were asked to name a single player who was in the game. Jimmy said Troy Aikman. Opie said Roy Lewisssssss. Management decided it would be best for them not to go.

gator1010

Oct 13, 2011
Florida
Damn dude you have some bad ass radio ahead of you. And flush boy is right btw.

Have you got to chippah lynde day yet? Shit is my favorite!