I'm coming out to say it!

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
OK, I admit that I like Shea Butter hand soap. It smells fucking fantastic and I will go wash my hands just to smell it.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
My wife bought me some shea butter shampoo, and I must admit I really liked it. I want more, and I think I am going to check into the hand soap as well.

Plunkies

Jun 28, 2006
The words "to say it" in the thread title weren't necessary.

T

TheGooch

OK, I admit that I like Shea Butter hand soap. It smells fucking fantastic and I will go wash my hands just to smell it.
Shea butter has very little to do with the scent. Shea butter is a term for factory staff to laugh as they keep spooging their goo into the chemical mixers. So you just keep swathing it all over, spermface.

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
I too like a little shea butter soap so that I can wash up after a rigorous morning of ass pounding and Good Friends cereal.

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
i think i'll get some shea butter soap where can one find this soap?
Well I bought the SoftSoap brand stuff for the bathroom. I of course got it from Wal-Mart (I live down the highway from the HQ) and it's NICE!

Here is a photo of it on a listing on a web site. It is off-white with little copper-colored moisture beads and it has a copper-colored spout.

http://www.drugstore.com/products/p...btrx=BUY-PLST-0-BRAND&cmbProdBrandFilter=8710

Just got out of the shower and I'm thinking I need to see if they have a bar of soap like that to shower with :) Now, I have to go to work.

Aug 5, 2004
My asshole hurts just reading this thread

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Well I bought the SoftSoap brand stuff for the bathroom. I of course got it from Wal-Mart (I live down the highway from the HQ) and it's NICE!

Here is a photo of it on a listing on a web site. It is off-white with little copper-colored moisture beads and it has a copper-colored spout.

http://www.drugstore.com/products/p...btrx=BUY-PLST-0-BRAND&cmbProdBrandFilter=8710

Just got out of the shower and I'm thinking I need to see if they have a bar of soap like that to shower with :) Now, I have to go to work.

Moisture beads? You're a guy .... guys aren't supposed to be impressed with stuff like moisture beads & copper colored spouts. At least not where soap is concerned.

I'm really disillusioned, Sam, .. the way you go on and on about guns and stuff, I thought you were a real manly man. Now it turns out you're really having a coming out moment (homo). What's next? Are you going to start a discussion about liquid fabric softener vs. sheets?

I'm going to check out the soap and maybe the shampoo for myself though - I use shea & cocoa butter moisturizer and love it. But I'm allowed to since I'm a girl. :action-sm

just kidding .... or am I ;)

T

TheGooch

Thats some cheap ass shit. Do you shea butter your johnson as you drink some Schlitz and down some Mac n Cheez?

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
real men wash there hands with

your a fucking queer

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Aug 10, 2006
Paramus, NJ
I have this stuff in my bathroom. I have to agree that the smell is lovely.

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
Moisture beads? You're a guy .... guys aren't supposed to be impressed with stuff like moisture beads & copper colored spouts. At least not where soap is concerned.

I'm really disillusioned, Sam, .. the way you go on and on about guns and stuff, I thought you were a real manly man. Now it turns out you're really having a coming out moment (homo). What's next? Are you going to start a discussion about liquid fabric softener vs. sheets?

I'm going to check out the soap and maybe the shampoo for myself though - I use shea & cocoa butter moisturizer and love it. But I'm allowed to since I'm a girl. :action-sm

just kidding .... or am I ;)
Come on, I can like certain smells of things even being a guy. I don't have a problem admitting it. It's just soap but it smells great. I'm just used to disinfectant types of soap and I dig the shea soap.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Come on, I can like certain smells of things even being a guy. I don't have a problem admitting it. It's just soap but it smells great. I'm just used to disinfectant types of soap and I dig the shea soap.

I think the bigger problem is you being impressed with the colored microbeads & matching pump spout ;)

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!

I have been told i sometimes have gay tendencies but am far from homo! I like to take care of myself and I USE A LUFFA, I tan once a week, I work out like a maniac, I am neat and tidy, but I love pussy!!!!

T

TheGooch

Do you luffa your bunghole? Hockey players like clean bungholes.

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
Do you luffa your bunghole? Hockey players like clean bungholes.
I luffa it all ;) no homo

I once saw a black luffa in cvs and almost bought it, also I use old spice sport or fresh scent liquid soap which makes it less gay